• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

So is this thread going to be as popular as the last one? February is a shorter month so we'll have to get a wriggle on to max out the post limit! We did start a day earlier to be fair.

Who will be top poster this time?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Tence do I have to suck you off or are you going to make me an avatar now?

Wazzy

Banned
Okay everyone place your bets on who will win pool. Right now we've got:

Team Wazzy/BlueBadger
ClydeFrog
Tence

Team Smiley/RC

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay everyone place your bets on who will win pool. Right now we've got:

Team Wazzy/BlueBadger
ClydeFrog
Tence

Team Smiley/RC

ClydeFrog?!?

He's just jealous I beat him in virtual pool all the time.

TrueNorth

Neo Member
New avatar.

So, I can't do analog arts, or certain digital arts. Though I can open Photoshop and do certain things without being too scared, I certainly can't do anything original.

But it technically is a fake pic. Just not of me.

*party pooper*

Wazzy

Banned
New avatar.

So, I can't do analog arts, or certain digital arts. Though I can open Photoshop and do certain things without being too scared, I certainly can't do anything original.

But it technically is a fake pic. Just not of me.

*party pooper*

PM Tence and he can do one for you!

Wazzy

Banned
I didn't really want to add to the pile of requests he must be getting. Also, I'm a bit shy about asking people for things. Unless it's good vibes.

I shouldn't be speaking for Tence but I'm sure he's fine with it. :p Go for it and join us in our glorious avatars!

Yo Tence back me up.

Wazzy

Banned
I poked it with my poking stick.

I was hoping to have my RP avatar printed out and made into a sign that BlueBadger can wave around.

What I'm trying to say is I'm trying to stay on as an independent adjudicator as well.
We'll get it done.

And take pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom