• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Welp. Fuck.

5OiVkZ3.gif
No.

NO.

NONONONONONONONON

I WANT MY FUCKING VLR 3

NOOOOOOOO

GAH. Fucks sake. Being stressed out because you're in a musical slump is the wooooooorst. Everything I listen to makes me sad that I won't be able to write something that good.

And even if I could it'd be pointless because I genuinely can't write lyrics at all, so I'd need a band and that's probably never happening.

And even then if I did get get a band then it'd go back to the first problem of being stressed out about writing and not being good.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

GAH. Fucks sake. Being stressed out because you're in a musical slump is the wooooooorst. Everything I listen to makes me sad that I won't be able to write something that good.

And even if I could it'd be pointless because I genuinely can't write lyrics at all, so I'd need a band and that's probably never happening.

And even then if I did get get a band then it'd go back to the first problem of being stressed out about writing and not being good.

Fuuuuuuuuck.
Been there before :(. I'm going to the studio tonight actually.

I'm sure you'll get out of it soon! <3

Windam

Scaley member
My TA for my bio labs is so stupid. She docked me 10% on my first lab report for being late when it was actually on-fucking-time by over an hour. What the absolute flying FUCK. I'm actually so angry right now.

Dawg

Going to A Lego Hobbit press event tomorroes :D

Video Game journalist time! Now sleep
only five hours before waking up again

And fuck @ Zero Escapd 3 :( VLR is my favourite Vita game.

Windam

Scaley member
Bb it's okay. Me and BB will be your valentines!

Gurllll you have one too! Being friends with me and BB makes you have one! <3

Can another lonely one be added to you and BB's list of Valentines? And thanks haha. Whenever you guys are in Toronto, we gon' do it up

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Badger your cat is adorable. Please tell me she's friendly with strangers and I can pet her on Sunday plzkthx

Windam

Scaley member
Then no reason for me to ever eat cheese unless it's on pizza or there's a small amount in a sub or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom