• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
pe6az4g.jpg
HNNNNNNNNGGGHHH
Wazzy and Blue...
iBQoqFXYrmwA3.gif

fc7lCQj.gif

NinjaBoiX

People Under the Stairs, A Tribe Called Quest and his mother goose is a MILF? Acrid is a god amongst men.

That gif is well and truly saved too! XD

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That feminists not wearing sanitary products story caught out one of my fb friends. Ugh it's still making the rounds.

Dawg

So yeah I stayed u for like 30hrs yesterday and then I went to sleep at 9PM

And now I woke up at 9:30am.

Rhythm fixed

for now D:

DOUBLE POST BECAUSE WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Or not really. But there's a bomb scare in Brighton at the moment. Shit's intense. Apparently a similar thing's happening in Oxford, Slough, Aldershot, Reading and Chatham.

The real reason I'm posting this though is for this Tweet from the Brighton PD, 'cause it's fucking great.

So, quick question for BB and/or Acrid: Is 'shug' like 'shrug' without the 'r', or like the first half of 'sugar'?

I'm just trying to keep up with the youth of today.

That feminists not wearing sanitary products story caught out one of my fb friends. Ugh it's still making the rounds.

I love writing "Y'know this is [fake|satire] right?". Helps fill up my smug quota for the day.

MutFox

Banned
Morning y'all...

I see that we were reminiscing about that Canada over US hockey game...
What a great game, and on home soil...

Remember that time in Salt Lake when Canada beat the US on their home soil?
What a great game...

gy4Zl6N.png

Windam

Scaley member
So many similar terms that my brain got them all mixed up. I swear I made a bunch of dumb mistakes. This is most likely goodbye to my only A. ;__;

AcridMeat

Banned

NinjaBoiX

I quite like Digable Planets, I just don't think they're particularly good rappers. I do like the dynamic of the male/female verses though. That said, Blowout Comb is a really nice listen.

Some more hippety-hop-hop for you peeps:

D.I.T.C - Thick

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm feeling like a PB&J
Have some PB&J construction music. Start it at around 50 seconds because there's too much filler in the beginning. (it's dancey)

Story time about that song. My first radio show ever when I was all nervous and making mistakes left and right, I put on this song. It made me really happy and I was jamming in the studio, and the phone starts to ring. I'm like, "no way it's almost 4am what!" (though it is broadcast online as well). Anyway I answer and it's this extremely intoxicated older gentleman who stumbles to say "Hey man I just wanna say, you know I've been listening to this station since the 70's (or 80's can't remember), and I just wanna say, keep doin what you're doin'. It's nice to hear this kind of music, so keep at it man."

At this point I'm all shell shocked that first, I actually got a caller and that someone was listening and second, they actually gave me a compliment. I was just laughing and beside myself saying thank you thank you. The problem about the call was, the previous DJ had the in studio volume up super high, and I had forgotten which knob it was to turn it back down, so it was absolutely blaring through the phone.

Long winded story to say, this song has good memories attached with it.

Now go make a slammin' sammy dragonz.

Have some PB&J construction music. Start it at around 50 seconds because there's too much filler in the beginning. (it's dancey)

Story time about that song. My first radio show ever when I was all nervous and making mistakes left and right, I put on this song. It made me really happy and I was jamming in the studio, and the phone starts to ring. I'm like, "no way it's almost 4am what!" (though it is broadcast online as well). Anyway I answer and it's this extremely intoxicated older gentleman who stumbles to say "Hey man I just wanna say, you know I've been listening to this station since the 70's (or 80's can't remember), and I just wanna say, keep doin what you're doin'. It's nice to hear this kind of music, so keep at it man."

At this point I'm all shell shocked that first, I actually got a caller and that someone was listening and second, they actually gave me a compliment. I was just laughing and beside myself saying thank you thank you. The problem about the call was, the previous DJ had the in studio volume up super high, and I had forgotten which knob it was to turn it back down, so it was absolutely blaring through the phone.

Long winded story to say, this song has good memories attached with it.

Now go make a slammin' sammy dragonz.

Thanks bro! I'll let you know how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom