• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, shug. <3

jUWSomQ.jpg

Oh shug <3

KQi20il.jpg

PirateKing

We're going fine. Actually we were saying that we hadn't seen you around for a while in the skype chat earlier.
Maybe tomorrow I'll jump on if I'm at home.
Just been busy with school, gym and social life really. Haven't had the time to play games :(

Hey, Tence. That looks fantastic. Hope you're enjoying your day. Also where is my invite? :p

Chuckie

Hey, Tence. That looks fantastic. Hope you're enjoying your day. Also where is my invite? :p

Well I picked that photo of the web. Ours will look so much better :p There will be beerbottles instead of wine glasses and way more meat haha.

If you hop on the plane now you might be able to make it in time ;)

PirateKing

Are you paying for mah ticket brah? Or hire me a dragon. Just make sure they're not Skyrim dragons cuz they can't fly and they suck.

I just woke up and wanted to feel good with ryan gosling but it didn't do anything after activating the camera.

Fuckin' guy stood me up on our special day.

you have to click on the writing under the little cam symbol, not the cam itself to take a picture. made the same mistake. but after that it looks super glitchy and weird for me
:c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom