• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
By "League" do you mean of Legends? :p

Yes

I guess I can give y'all a preview of what's about to happen

The stage was dark and silent as the crowd waited for the show with baited breath. Suddenly, a single beam of light appeared, illuminating the silhouette of a single figure. A loud voice boomed over the studio’s speakers.
“Ladies and gentlemen,” the voice announced, “Welcome to…”THE GAF GAMES!”

Not a Hunger Games ripoff.

Hopefully this means there will just be rampant violence with no unseemly sex acts.

Heh.

HEHEHEHEH.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

gant-wahaha(a).gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
And you cheer for a team that has Mike Smith on it.

"sitting in the stands or warming the bench" doesn't really count. If he actually plays, then that's a valid point.

You actually cheer on Dustin Brown. On the ice. How does that feel.

Acid08

Banned
"sitting in the stands or warming the bench" doesn't really count. If he actually plays, then that's a valid point.

You actually cheer on Dustin Brown. On the ice. How does that feel.
I don't cheer for him. I wish a goal is scored against us every time he's on the ice. I wish he was scratched for Blake Wheeler. If the US looses I wouldn't be mad because it means he didn't win anything. If they get a medal I'll be mad that he got one. It's a terrible situation.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't cheer for him. I wish a goal is scored against us every time he's on the ice. I wish he was scratched for Blake Wheeler. If the US looses I wouldn't be mad because it means he didn't win anything. If they get a medal I'll be mad that he got one. It's a terrible situation.

The spirit of a true hockey fan. -fistbump-

AcridMeat

Banned
At least we got Marleau Niemi and Pickles to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom