• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still speechless ;_;... And here I thought a fan fic with you and I in it would be amazeballs no matter what. God damnit LOL

Don't worry. Our sequel appearances will be awesome.

Because there will be no shit, snot, blood, vomit, piss, or any other undesirable bodily fluids involved.

You hear that, Dragonz? NONE.

So only the desirable bodily fluids? :D she better promise!! :O

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11870-1354383800-1.gif

Of course, bb.

She'll probably promise and still ruin it.

Wazzy

Banned
TDM, you should change your tag to "I'm the scatman" with a link to either the song or the fanfic. I think the song would be better.

Windam

Scaley member
Looking for jobs sucks. I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Amen to this. I literally went just to see how ratchet it would be. And GAWD, it was ratchet.. 15 year old girls drunk with bad weaves.. I lost count on how many track marks I saw.. *shudder*

... track marks? I'm out of the loop.

Are those like tramp stamps?

AcridMeat

Banned
Drugs smelly, drugs.

Badger I don't know how you survived a crowd like that hahaha

and Windam, try that when you're a college grad. It's pretty fun!!!!!!!!

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh god really? They were always needle marks to me. Those actually look worse hahaha
Though at least that means the teen girls aren't already on the hardest of drugs, that's good.

edit: Try having that catch 22 when you're older. It was poor wording to say I'm in the same situation and it's totally exciting and fun!!!!!!!!

Linius

I watched Nebraska tonight. Don't think I'll forget that movie soon, so good.
I don't want to Google the stuff you guys are talking about.

Why are y'all talking about badly place hair extensions?

Windam

Scaley member
Oh god really? They were always needle marks to me. Those actually look worse hahaha
Though at least that means the teen girls aren't already on the hardest of drugs, that's good.

edit: Try having that catch 22 when you're older. It was poor wording to say I'm in the same situation and it's totally exciting and fun!!!!!!!!

Ah. I don't think it'd be very fun. D: I have $1.34 in my bank account. $0.74 richer than I thought I was. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom