• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Peter the Jackie Chan posts today were fantastic. You need to come down here so we can watch Drunken Master and then become drunken masters.

y2dvd

I just started Pokemon Y the other day. I haven't played since Red/Blue lol. I'm starting to get too lazy to switch out all of my Pokemon's every random encounter so that they all can get exp.

My godparents are over at our house at midnight and this is what's on our table..
h9QJfI6.jpg
Holy leftovers batman help me.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Looking for jobs sucks. I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience because I can't get a job because I don't have experience...

yeah, i know this stuff all too well... and when you finally land one, you ended up being stuck in total shithole...

BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Which reminds me.

I just remembered for any of Vancouver/Canada GAF in FPF. I made a Vancouver phone number a while ago in an app.

I'm using it to harass smelly at the moment. If anyone else wants to keep in touch after this month when this thread is locked, PM me and I'll shoot you the number.

I'm rarely on Skype and smelly will vouch for the fact that I rarely check my PMs here.

Which reminds me.

I just remembered for any of Vancouver/Canada GAF in FPF. I made a Vancouver phone number a while ago in an app.

I'm using it to harass smelly at the moment. If anyone else wants to keep in touch after this month when this thread is locked, PM me and I'll shoot you the number.

I'm rarely on Skype and smelly will vouch for the fact that I rarely check my PMs here.

Oooh if you have a Vancouver number, PM it to me man!! :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Which reminds me.

Not true, wsox always checks his PM's.

Send him all your PM's.

He especially likes it if they contain some kind of insult that begins with "fuck you" and ends with "kyle".

Wazzy

Banned
Which reminds me.

sure hit me up gurl

Wazzy

Banned
Not true, wsox always checks his PM's.

Send him all your PM's.

He especially likes it if they contain some kind of insult that begins with "fuck you" and ends with "kyle".

Well, I became a mod and got kyle banned for a little. It felt good son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom