• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey! This is hard for me, too! I mean, I used to eat chili-cheese fries with Brad, so there's gonna be a lot of romantic tension on this ride.

Pffft, the classics like Tom and Jerry is where it's at.

QJbAuM9.gif

MutFox

Banned
So glad people in this thread are hyped for Guardians of the Galaxy like me...
Most anticipated movie of the year for me by far! :D

Poor Smelly, his Smellies are getting smellied...
gy4Zl6N.png

Chuckie

So glad people in this thread are hyped for Guardians of the Galaxy like me...
Most anticipated movie of the year for me by far! :D

I know nothing about GOTG... but I am looking forward to it anyway. Somehow I feel this one could be the big surprise from the superheroes movies.

Looking forward to CA2: Winter Soldier and X-Men DOFP too (even though I hated those Empire covers)

MutFox

Banned
I know nothing about GOTG... but I am looking forward to it anyway. Somehow I feel this one could be the big surprise from the superheroes movies.

Looking forward to CA2: Winter Soldier and X-Men DOFP too (even though I hated those Empire covers)

Yeah, I want to watch those 2 movies too...
Loved X-Men: First Class...

Fassbender as Magneto was just awesome.

The first CA movie wasn't my thing, but the new one looks wicked.

Back off, hussy.

new-york-fight-o.gif

Listen up sis, school's in session.

Now I don't know what planet you come from where you think it's okay to challenge the motherfucking khaleesi, but let me educate you real quick. I take what is mine, with fire and blood. Chris Pratt is a fine ass man and if it was Cameron Ling, who is more your type, I would let you have him. But at the end of the day, you've got that P where he'd rather see a V.

And besides, you'd probably get tired of him like you got tired of FARTPOP and pretty much every other album to come out this year. So while I treat my man RIGHT like the gorgeous movie star he is, you can go sit in detention or something and cry like Christina did after she had to resort to judging a half-baked American Idol to stay relevant.

i9MuHgeVOKW3r.gif

I do it with love <3

You should read Annihilation. It's fucking awesome.

And on Chris Pratt - dood's awesome. No fighting. Gawd.

I was the first to mention hawtness anyway

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahahahaha can't believe they dropped the false prophet.
You are never going bald. I think you should replace all the girls in the Herbal Essences commercials o_o
I sure hope not. I know I've got a small lumpty alien child head up there. Oh I wouldn't mind having that gig.
Green is good shit. Love me some green.
image.php

Cheeky bugger. Since you're here, the Rustie essential mix is still pretty fun. Goes so hard in places. Prefer Alix Perez' still I think.

edit: Of course as I post that the last 15 minutes of this mix have been sublime.

Wazzy

Banned
THEY GOT RID OF FLAREON?

MWHAHAHAHAHA

I told you Dragonz, it was coming.

i think that should be your perm avatar now. I'm used to it lol
Why does Rattata know Thunderbolt
He also knows dig.

They pretty much taught him every TM we had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom