• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

70% of this thread is Pokemon
20% of this thread is fanfics
9% of this thread is random shit
1% of this thread is actual conversation

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I didn't even know about auto. Hmmmm

^^^ What they said.

Press Y. It will automatically use whatever commands you gave everyone during the last battle. so if you do 4x brave and attack on everyone, that's what it'll do. Which is good enough to kill most easy mobs in an area you use for grinding. Do that for a few levels, then try again. :p

Wazzy

Banned
Edit: Let's do it! LOLL
Can MJH join this time? <3 Y u no Skype with me bew?!
Guess that's settled then.

When's it happenening y'all?
Press Y. It will automatically use whatever commands you gave everyone during the last battle. so if you do 4x brave and attack on everyone, that's what it'll do. Which is good enough to kill most easy mobs in an area you use for grinding. Do that for a few levels, then try again. :p
Thanks! Doing this now LOL

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
tumblr_m2cfvuOdaE1ql201ao1_500.gif

PirateKing

Gunther is best character. I should get back into AT. Haven't watched it in months. Btw, that gif, why does the leaf keeps changing colour?

PirateKing

Never watched Adventure Time. How long is it?

It's silly but has a lot of adult jokes. It also has a pretty dark back-story especially one of the characters is, um, well, you feel sorry for him when you learn more about him.
Jake, the dog, is voiced by John DiMaggio if you care about him. He's one of my fav voice actors, actually the reason why I even started watching it was because John.
Not sure how long it is. I left it around season 4 (5?) and it must be in season 7 by now.

Regular Show is pretty cool as well.

It's silly but has a lot of adult jokes. It also has a pretty dark back-story especially one of the characters is, um, well, you feel sorry for him when you learn more about him.
Jake, the dog, is voiced by John DiMaggio if you care about him. He's one of my fav voice actors, actually the reason why I even started watching it was because John.
Not sure how long it is. I left it around season 4 (5?) and it must be in season 7 by now.

Regular Show is pretty cool as well.

I think it's still series 5.

But it is the best cartoon.

Lemongrab is best character.

*reading* You...smell...like...dog...buns...aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
And I need to save you, but who's going to save me?

To answer your question Mutes, Adventure Time has 10-11 minute episodes, though it began airing in a manner similar to Spongebob Squarepants with two episodes aired back to back to fill a 30 minute block. Past season have been 26 episodes a piece, the current season is 52 episodes and near finished. It shares the non-sequiter stylings of Harvey Birdman at times, but I find it more alike to Arrested Development in its quotability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom