• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Smiley's relationship with his finger going to figure heavily into your fanfiction?
swwBo.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got to the Miasma forest, goddamn suddenly random mobs are challenging again, fuck. I'm so not prepared for this.

Just had to pick up and carry my friend's dog back to her apartment because it freaked out when she went in a different direction and kept trying to follow.

Wazzy

Banned
Speaking of alcohol we need to have a drunk Skype day.
I may or may not be down to do this. Purely up to BB.

Realistically, it would just turn into "ADAM HEY ADAM. SAY SOMETHING AGAIN."

You: "Oh myyyyyyyyyy"

Me and BB: HNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHHAHHHHFH HNNNNHHH STUD STUD YOU'RE ALL STUDS"

That could be hilarious and terrible all in one

Me and BB: HNGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHAHHAHHHHFH HNNNNHHH STUD STUD YOU'RE ALL STUDS"

I will hopefully have the fic finished sometime this week (probably not) but if so I will totes do a drunken reading

All according to keikaku.

Smiley90

followed by "don't tell x"

Smiley90

Good job!

I went down from 1st, to 2nd and now I'm at third. I can't handle dat.

X gon...not tell ya.

I seriously need to start playing BD. I got my third party member and then took a break.

The game really only starts once you have all four. So good. I'm 14h in and still in Chapter 2.

Speaking of alcohol we need to have a drunk Skype day.

In all fairness I've already been on Skype drunk.. :'( LOL. But I'm willing to do it again. YOLO?

Edit: Let's do it! LOLL
Can MJH join this time? <3 Y u no Skype with me bew?!

Smiley90

I had to grind like 2, 3 levels before I hit miasma woods (chapter 2) and gear-up, otherwise not yet. Just do 4x brave in a comparatively easy-mob region, set it on auto and run around :lol. Thank god for auto, it makes grinding so much more bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom