• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys already bailed on FPF avatars.

The dream is dead

It's a lonely world out there Tiddums. Not a whole lot of us left. We must stick together!

I hardly post here any more and I haven't bailed on FPF avatar.

Also Person of Interest: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

Goddamnit S3. GODDAMNIT. *on the episode after THAT episode. Yeah*

Acid08

Banned
I'm back and holy fuck do I hate driving through San Francisco. It is a nightmare of shitty drivers and construction and not enough lanes merging into even fewer lanes.

On that note I had the most amazing piss because the drive took an extra 45 minutes than anticipated.

About to eat the most garbage
mozzarella sticks and grocery store sushi ;_:
and it's going to be glorious.

AND CHOCOLATE MILK WOOOOOOOO
Put those mozz stix in the sushi.

Put those mozz stix in the sushi.

yHHm48a.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wazzy where are you at in Bravely Default?

I'm level 51 and about to awaken the 4th crystal....

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL this line is JRPG as fuck.

let me expand

I'm level 51 and about to awaken the 4th crystal, my team consists of a Swordmaster/Valkyrie, White Mage/Black Mage, Pirate/Sword Fencer and Ninja/Sword Fencer.

Wazzy

Banned
Thanks shug
EsZD920.png
likewise <3

How's that desk coming along?
Shug <3

I finished wayyyy earlier. :D

Wazzy where are you at in Bravely Default?

I'm level 51 and about to awaken the 4th crystal....
I just started chapter 3 and I'm grinding a little. I believe I'm around level 34ish and just arrived in the town with the
shieldbearers.

My jobs are: Tiz/Knight, Edea/Valkyrie, Agnes/White Mage and Ringabel/Hunter.
Since it's monday now I called the guy about the job. Talked for ten minutes. My chances of getting it seem positive.

Full time hours at casual wages

2182_original_gqpqd9rs1h.gif

Nice! You go gurl. <3

wat job

do you have some kind of high-end degree?

I'm just a pleb with an electrician degree ;_;

Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Computing Specialization

Job is not really playing to my full skill sets, I'll be 80% support desk type stuff, 20% developing stuff to reduce my own workload. I don't really care though, pay seems great for what it is ($37 / hour, full-time hours).

I hardly post here any more and I haven't bailed on FPF avatar.

Also Person of Interest: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

Goddamnit S3. GODDAMNIT. *on the episode after THAT episode. Yeah*

Awwwwwww yeah. You're lucky you watched it without commercials they basically told us what happened in them here. It was sooooooo annoying.

Also TDM I hope it all works out for you!

I really liked this one, thanks for sharing. Reminds me a little bit of Minus The Bear.
QFT

Oh yeah forgot to quote this earlier, thanks for this! It's a good song, and I started to listen to them on spotify today, really nice music. Also From Monument to Masses makes
actually made since they have disbanded
a lot of good music. On a side note I really need to get to listening to the rest of their music.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh yeah forgot to quote this earlier, thanks for this! It's a good song, and I started to listen to them on spotify today, really nice music. Also From Monument to Masses makes
actually made since they have disbanded
a lot of good music. On a side note I really need to get to listening to the rest of their music.
Right on! I like them a fair bit too. I was listening to that Monument to Masses album last night or the night before good stuff!

I'm so tired, but these hexakill games in league are so hilarious.

Watchew-all up to?

CyanideStrike >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Every single one of his responses is worthy of michaeljordanlaughing.gif

The most entertainment I've had in a GAF thread in a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom