• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYmnwU3.png

This thread really is dead af.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah that's what I meant.

I edited something into my post so respond to dat.

Wait, isn't that the Red Mage dude? Yeah I had some trouble with him too. But isn't that where the second crystal is, not the third?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah. I beat him. I just wanted to bitch about the fight. :lol

Eh, there are worse ones haha. Not sure where you are so I don't wanna spoiler. :p I've finally started to get some decent combinations/pairings going though, so it's a bit easier now. Finally.

Wazzy

Banned
Eh, there are worse ones haha. Not sure where you are so I don't wanna spoiler. :p I've finally started to get some decent combinations/pairings going though, so it's a bit easier now. Finally.
Haven't played much today. I'm still at the
shieldbearer town.

I'm glad you are :')

<3

Is that the DS version?

Yeahp. FFIII is fucking hard. Even the updated DS version. I may be remembering incorrectly but I don't think you can even buy phoenix downs until after a certain point in the game, and they're pretty expensive. And of course dungeons have no save points. You can quick save, but that file gets wiped when you load it.

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah I remember I once tried a glitch to get to a certain town and ended up locking my game forever. Started a new save and then finally beat it.

I remember there bring a couple hard parts but after a bit of grinding I was good.

Yeah I remember I once tried a glitch to get to a certain town and ended up locking my game forever. Started a new save and then finally beat it.

I remember there bring a couple hard parts but after a bit of grinding I was good.

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO.

Except I was that lazy guy who rage quit and never wanted to play it again. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom