• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't sit with us.

That's what he gets for wearing his hair in a ponytail more than once a week.
RCGrzON.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm back and holy fuck do I hate driving through San Francisco. It is a nightmare of shitty drivers and construction and not enough lanes merging into even fewer lanes.

On that note I had the most amazing piss because the drive took an extra 45 minutes than anticipated.

About to eat the most garbage
mozzarella sticks and grocery store sushi ;_:
and it's going to be glorious.

AND CHOCOLATE MILK WOOOOOOOO

Dawg

Windam took a one week requested ban.

w-w-what

W-W-WINDAM WHAT DID YOU DO?!

:'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((i dont even((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

if you read this windam-san, pls send email to guerrilladawg@4gamers.be ;_;

Wazzy

Banned
You guys already bailed on FPF avatars.

The dream is dead
We're just getting used to each others normal avatars so when this ends we still recognize each other!

VIII's anniversary + pokemon was important, okay? ; ;
I'm worried too, to be honest :(. Maybe he's trying to focus on school...?

Could be. I understand if so, even more so if it's personal, I just feel bad that it's duration is into March and he won't be here for the final day of the thread.

It was never about the 'tars, it was about our heart. As a collective group, we came together and enjoyed each other's posting company. We've grown together, and FP lives on inside us all.

Nevermind you salty dicks. :-;

You know I'm kidding Acrid <3.

To be real for a second, I feel like I've made some amazing friends in FPF.. And now I'm that gurl who's getting teary and sentimental ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom