• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to use that gif to convince my partner we need a cat.

Your life will never be the same after you get one <3
HVUFiV2.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I love cats so much hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I was so tempted to write pussies goddamnit

Just ordered Dangan Ronpa. Supposed to be Persona meets Ace Attorney....sounds ridiculous.
SO jealous I want that game so bad!!!
Thanks, I think.
USLwvyt.gif

You can do the same to me.

Not that being a just woke up picture too.
swwBo.png

I need several moments.
swwBo.png

HHHNNNNNNGH oh bb.. ;)

Wahh I look like garbage when I first wake up. Like the bad guy in the Da Vinci code #albinoproblems?

I clean up decently after I get the sleep out of my eyes tho o_o
Yt5olnV.jpg

Although I'm still super albino ;_;

I... Also think I might have an obsession with selfies... :S

AcridMeat

Banned
Just ordered Dangan Ronpa. Supposed to be Persona meets Ace Attorney....sounds ridiculous.
Let me know how that is, sounds interesting!

I'm in the middle of "working out."

Which is really doing some sit ups and push ups while watching Peep Show. I caught the legendary pokemon in X. Looks like I might actually finish this game.

Let me know how that is, sounds interesting!

I'm in the middle of "working out."

Which is really doing some sit ups and push ups while watching Peep Show. I caught the legendary pokemon in X. Looks like I might actually finish this game.

I HOPE YOU FINISH THE GAME GURL. Then we can do friend safari and battle and be poke-friends and stuff <3

Also I have this issue with push-ups.. When I do too many of them at once I get this tingling pinching feeling in my right elbow and it shoots up my arm :S And I don't know what to do about it because it's preventing me from improving my chest :'(

SO jealous I want that game so bad!!!

USLwvyt.gif

HHHNNNNNNGH oh bb.. ;)

Wahh I look like garbage when I first wake up. Like the bad guy in the Da Vinci code #albinoproblems?

Yt5olnV.jpg

Please tell me you're straight so I don't have to be jealous :S

HHHNNNNNNGH oh bb.. ;)

Yt5olnV.jpg

swwBo.png
swwBo.png
swwBo.png
swwBo.png
swwBo.png
swwBo.png

I'm going to bed.
I'll try and dream of you, bb. <3

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I abstain from orgies if that alleviates your concerns ;)

Even on message boards? I don't think I can handle three people turning on the heat in here the way MJH and BB turn it on. It's really quite something.

Me too.

I don't like to share.
LOL!

oh god all I can think of is "until the last drop" oh god STAHP

EDIT: It's my avatar. I need this month to end and sanity to come back.

Even on message boards? I don't think I can handle three people turning on the heat in here the way MJH and BB turn it on. It's really quite something.

oh god all I can think of is "until the last drop" oh god STAHP

Only on message boards. I go to orgies in person all the time, I just got back from one.

I have no idea what is going on right now...

But I did just get this shirt;

The site is also having a pretty cool vote now as well.

Shame they both can't win, they're both amazing.

Edit: This is really weird. The shirt is green, but here it shows black.

AcridMeat

Banned
The convention is level 50, bb :)
Right on. My gengar just turned 51 or something, I've been pretty disappointed with how shitty he seems to be with the progression of the main game. At least he has a mega-evolution.
All four new Persona games officially coming out west. P5 in 2015. Already calling GOTY, GOTG, and Best JRPG Of All Time.
Can't wait. This year sucks already because it doesn't have P5 in it. I forgot from that big Atlus announcement a while back, if it's ps3 only?
Yeah, I do too, but I also like the Captain Eagle one too. Overall, the site is pretty awesome because I'm pretty sure it's all fan created content.
Yeah it's true. I've debated trying to get a design up there before. Though lots of the ideas I have are sports related, and TF usually deals with internet and nerd/geek culture.

Acid08

Banned
Can't wait. This year sucks already because it doesn't have P5 in it. I forgot from that big Atlus announcement a while back, if it's ps3 only?
Yeah, P5 is PS3 exclusive.

P4: Dancing All Night is on Vita. 2015.

Persona Q is on 3DS and is Fall this year. Has 3 and 4 characters together.

P4 Arena 2 is also Fall this year.

Acid08

Banned
Kind of surprised the Persona 4 dancing game is actually making it over.

Don't have any interest in it, though.
I'm not that surprised, Sega brought that stupid Miku game over here. I'm super interested in it because the story sounds kinda crazy. And also, dancing Kanji. DANCING KANJI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom