• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear it's going well!!! :D

LOL In my defense, the fonts are SO small! ...Or I'm dicklexic? Who knows ;_;

iXqK161mikQ8V.png

Wazzy

Banned
EDIT: I'M WATCHING THIS VIDEO AND BB JUST WENT "SHE'S WELL BLENDED" AND I WAS LIKE OMGGGG HER TAG
Oh god that makes it even worse.
swwBo.png

Going well so far. Nice place. Feel like I'm breaking the law by taking a minute off to check GAF now, so I better log out or something.

Will talk more later.
Come back to us shuggggg.
lol, dat Wazzy makeup pic. You're so mean, Badger. :lol
He's so mean.
swwBo.png

Wazzy

Banned
Eating at some place called Me & Ed and it's pretty cool!

I'll report how the food tastes once I get my pizza and cheese sticks. :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How do you like it?

Don't make me conflicted.
swwBo.png

For delivery food, it was alright. I think I just had wings? Not that many places that delivery wings around here. (well, Pizza Hut and Papa John's... but yeah)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'll never understand dropping out of high school. Unless your parents are loaded that just seems like a recipe for disaster. :/

I dropped out of high school. Parents aren't even remotely rich. Just got a job and slowly worked my way up. I regret nothing

Smiley90

I dropped out of high school. Parents aren't even remotely rich. Just got a job and slowly worked my way up. I regret nothing

Aren't you worried that if you lost your job, it would put you in a very difficult spot if you had to find a new job and had to compete with people with higher education? I'm not saying you'd be less qualified, but our society values higher degrees a LOT, too much so probably.

Acid08

Banned
Been playing Jet Set Radio for four hours. Oh my god the game looks awesome on Vita. Controls are still so undeniably janky :lol

Lucian Cat

Aren't you worried that if you lost your job, it would put you in a very difficult spot if you had to find a new job and had to compete with people with higher education? I'm not saying you'd be less qualified, but our society values higher degrees a LOT, too much so probably.

I have qualifications and have almost gotten another one. Will have that by September. And I just got a new job today. On top of the one I already have. So... no?

Smiley90

I have qualifications and have almost gotten another one. Will have that by September. And I just got a new job today. On top of the one I already have. So... no?

Sweeeet congratz!

I was just honestly curious, didn't mean any offense. I just feel like it's super risky given how education-focused our society seems to be. Nothing you can't make up for with hard work and dedication luckily, but that's sadly not what most high-school dropouts have in mind...

Lucian Cat

Sweeeet congratz!

I was just honestly curious, didn't mean any offense. I just feel like it's super risky given how education-focused our society seems to be. Nothing you can't make up for with hard work and dedication luckily, but that's sadly not what most high-school dropouts have in mind...

True. I know a fair few that just had kids and have done nothing with their lives. I had no desire to be one of those. Hence why I can soon call myself a nurse :)

Smiley90

True. I know a fair few that just had kids and have done nothing with their lives. I had no desire to be one of those. Hence why I can soon call myself a nurse :)

Wait... don't you have to go to.. nursing school to become a nurse? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom