• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I am in nursing school! :p

Then you're not the type of high school dropout I was talking about haha. You dropped out of high school to pursue professional school, that's much better haha.

I was thinking of the people that drop out of high school and then just expect to get hired somewhere or think they have a great business idea.

Yeah... Even college. You're so close. Make the last push.

2 more months. just two more months for me..... gaaaaaaaaaaah.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Then you're not the type of high school dropout I was talking about haha. You dropped out of high school to pursue professional school, that's much better haha.

I was thinking of the people that drop out of high school and then just expect to get hired somewhere or think they have a great business idea.

I dropped out like 9 years ago
Shit I feel old saying that D:
Got my first qualification 2 years later and finally got into nursing last year. Man 9 years ago...

I have a midterm tomorrow morning.. Not even close to prepared Z_Z #whatelseisnew

Home again beetches.

Book arrived in the mail, too.

prussiah8qoh.jpg

Wazzy

Banned
Stephen, youtube is definitely out of the question.

If they want to watch this horrible video they can watch in on FB.
XjYPRoO.jpg

Just give me your fb account :p
I would give you my facebook but then you get to watch that mess of a video. D:

Decisions, decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom