• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
You know what's the worst? When you see a facebook status your friend commented on and it's for someone you don't have as a friend and the status is basically something super shitty that you want to call out?

Just happened.

You know what's the worst? When you see a facebook status your friend commented on and it's for someone you don't have as a friend and the status is basically something super shitty that you want to call out?

Just happened.

What's even worse is going on Facebook at all
Jk, it can be ok with the right people :)

Wazzy

Banned
What's even worse is going on Facebook at all
Jk, it can be ok with the right people :)

I love calling people out on facebook. I'm not scared of doing it because why should I be? It's so much fun. :D

But man this guy is the ultimate piece of shit. He trivialized the wearing of pink shirts for bullying and even ended up doing the same to breast cancer.

You don't have to wear a pink shirt but judging others for a good cause is sad and pathetic. Sometimes that kind of support helps people.

I love calling people out on facebook. I'm not scared of doing it because why should I be? It's so much fun. :D

But man this guy is the ultimate piece of shit. He trivialized the wearing of pink shirts for bullying and even ended up doing the same to breast cancer.

You don't have to wear a pink shirt but judging others for a good cause is sad and pathetic. Sometimes that kind of support helps people.

I once got into an argument with someone about gun control right after Sandy Hook. He said it is all a part of natural selection and that the weak are killed off. I gave up.

And wtf, why did this happen??

Wazzy

Banned
I once got into an argument with someone about gun control right after Sandy Hook. He said it is all a part of natural selection and that the weak are killed off. I gave up.

And wtf, why did this happen??
Ah it's my hidden tag. :p

Welp.

Eviscerate him.

http://www2.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=308a37ae-f936-4298-9047-e6c613515a14

Here's the article if you want to read it. He's a piece of shit.

Basically a convicted rapist?

I'm confused.

Well, he only got a year plus he still is getting tons of work. It's messed up.

Wazzy

Banned
WTF that's awesome haha.

I'm hoping one day TDM will allow the blended water part to at least be visible. One day.
XjYPRoO.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

I so need to see this. Post a screenshot (or pm).

Wazzy

Banned
I so need to see this. Post a screenshot (or pm).

His status was "There's a bunch of losers wearing pink...Anyone wanna go beat them up with me?"

Horrible post but okay, he's joking around(not funny at all), people start calling him out and he only doubles down on his bullshit.

He basically starts doing the whole "you're not changing anything blah blah"

His status was "There's a bunch of losers wearing pink...Anyone wanna go beat them up with me?"

Horrible post but okay, he's joking around(not funny at all), people start calling him out and he only doubles down on his bullshit.

He's a theatre director and he's against people wearing pink? uhhhh, wut

MutFox

Banned

Don't worry, we're laughing with you... ;P

Finally!! Someone who thinks I did a good job! :D

It's great, wanna do my halloween makeup? :D

F%#@ That douche... WTF...
There will always be trolls in life... :/

Acid08

Banned
Got an optical exam first in like two and a half years. Right eye: -5.75 left eye: -5.25. Gotta look for new frames now.

And Wazzy that guy sounds like an incredible dipshit. Probably owns one of those Guy Fawkes masks.

Nope. I think he's in his 30's.

Oh, did I mention he's basically a convicted rapist?
She also forgot to mention that I was the one who commented on his status :p. I said "you're sick" and he LIKED THE COMMENT. I tried soooo hard not to strike where it hurts (the previous conviction). It took every ounce of willpower.

MutFox

Banned
She also forgot to mention that I was the one who commented on his status :p. I said "you're sick" and he LIKED THE COMMENT. I tried soooo hard not to strike where it hurts (the previous conviction). It took every ounce of willpower.

Cause you're the better man, dude. ;P

AcridMeat

Banned
Well that's one of the dumbest people I've heard of recently. Wait a convicted criminal too, holy hell.

I started Spec Ops. I knew a fair amount of the soundtrack already but hearing how it's used in the game has been great so far. Game itself has been okay, I think I'm on chapter 5 or 6 now.

MutFox

Banned
I started Spec Ops. I knew a fair amount of the soundtrack already but hearing how it's used in the game has been great so far. Game itself has been okay, I think I'm on chapter 5 or 6 now.

The way the script is setup is sorta cool,
but the game play isn't that great...

Still ok for the $7 I paid on steam... :p

Not sure how many endings there are...
I saved near the end and got 3 separate endings depending on the choices I made near the end.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd be careful about posting real life identifiers about anyone but yourself on GAF badger. Might get you banned if the wrong mod walks in here. Just a word of caution.

AcridMeat

Banned
I like how you didn't just black out the names but rather cut out the screenshots very carefully like a toddler with safety scissors.
The way the script is setup is sorta cool,
but the game play isn't that great...

Still ok for the $7 I paid on steam... :p

Not sure how many endings there are...
I saved near the end and got 3 separate endings depending on the choices I made near the end.
Got it free so no way I'm complaining, I've wanted to play it for quite a while now. The gunplay is certainly whatever and there's been a couple times I've died almost immediately after the start of a next area. Damage seems to be bipolar, sometimes I sponge sometimes I take a couple and die.

The music though! :D

I'm having this cream biscuit, it's the first thing I've eaten today as well. It's raining I don't feel like doing anything but enjoying the relaxing sound of it.

Dawg

peeps pls add me on teh facebookz i want to c wazzy's vid

if you add me, i'll share a funny pokemon image my friends made on fb D: i know u will like it wazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy

AcridMeat

Banned
HAHAHAHAHA my cat is having a staring match with a neighbor's dog who is also sitting on a window sill.

Well my cat is like O_O *still* and the dog is just like -___-

Wazzy

Banned
peeps pls add me on teh facebookz i want to c wazzy's vid

if you add me, i'll share a funny pokemon image my friends made on fb D: i know u will like it wazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy
PM me your FB. <3
I need to get in on some of this skype action yo
Yeah you do! PM any of us your skype name.

So now I have Wazzy's fb....which makes me very happy...but I still can't find the video

It shouldn't be that hard to find since they keep commenting on it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom