• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
RIP Tence.

Yq2udiR.png

kill me pls

AcridMeat

Banned
I don't know if anyone remembers the story I told about my cat having a staring contest with the neighbor's dog.

Well, I took a picture of it.

62zjVbh.png

y2dvd

Nooooo I had a cubicle kinda all to myself so I just browse most gaf threads freely. Had some new neighbors move next to me this morning and now I definitely can browse the funny pics thread as that can get nsfw. Plus, this thread will be closing down. Sad times! I guess I should actually do some work now lol.

MutFox

Banned
Nooooo I had a cubicle kinda all to myself so I just browse most gaf threads freely. Had some new neighbors move next to me this morning and now I definitely can browse the funny pics thread as that can get nsfw. Plus, this thread will be closing down. Sad times! I guess I should actually do some work now lol.

Have an office and made sure I had my back to the wall.
So it looks like I'm working, when really, I'm just browsing gaf... :|

Just got linked this album.

Since I don't know if it would be too coarse langue for FakeGAF, I'll leave it at the link. My favorites are fries, pies, and size.

Also, Hunger Games spoilers.

Just got linked this album.

Since I don't know if it would be too coarse langue for FakeGAF, I'll leave it at the link. My favorites are fries, pies, and size.

Also, Hunger Games spoilers.

lol

I can't speak for everyone, but I have no problem with profanity. It isn't a normal day unless I say fuck at least ten times.

My parents are frequent cursers too. Dat parental influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom