• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND YOUR MOTHER'S TELLIN' STORIES 'BOUT YOU ON THE T-BALL TEAM
YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PAST
THINKIN' YOUR FUTURE WAS ME
AND I KNOW IT'S LONG GONE
AND THERE WAS NOTHIN' ELSE I COULD DO
AND I FORGET ABOUT YOU LONG ENOUGH
TO FORGET WHY I NEEDED TO

iEGo601jGoHWI.gif

CAUSE THERE WE ARE AGAIN
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
WE DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN IN THE REFRIGERATOR LIGHT
DOWN THE STAIRS, I WAS THERE, I REMEMBER IT
ALL TOO WELLLLL.. YEAHHHHH
kuufxww.gif

0PdB9Yg.gif

The only people showing up on Skype are Peter and Adam and both look to be away.

You're a bad person, Wazzy. Making me set up my laptop and shit.

usea

Hey I cropped a photo from new years taken in low light with a bad camera, just for you all.
7xAwwEq.jpg

I don't have any good stories about hurting myself. I did throw scissors at another kid in high school once though. I was giving a book report presentation and he was heckling me and ignored my warnings. I threw a heavy pair of scissors at him, the kind where the blade and handle are both a single piece of metal. He put his arm up to block and they stuck in his forearm. Blood squirted on the kid next to him.

I was suspended for 3 days (in-house).

I wasn't a mean kid or anything. I didn't mean to hurt him, I just didn't always think things through back then.

MJH. 90s at it's finest? ;_; makes me feel the feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-bgq1kaEKI

Hey I cropped a photo from new years taken in low light with a bad camera, just for you all.
7xAwwEq.jpg

I don't have any good stories about hurting myself. I did throw scissors at another kid in high school once though. I was giving a book report presentation and he was heckling me and ignored my warnings. I threw a heavy pair of scissors at him, the kind where the blade and handle are both a single piece of metal. He put his arm up to block and they stuck in his forearm. Blood squirted on the kid next to him.

I was suspended for 3 days (in-house).

I wasn't a mean kid or anything. I didn't mean to hurt him, I just didn't always think things through back then.
Nice pic! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom