• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Popped out knee cap does fucking suck. Had to have one of those full leg casts for it too. Annoying as fuck.

Worst pain for me was when I dislocated my wrist and I set it back by myself. Literally threw up from the pain.

I threw up from the pain when I broke my wrist too haha. Best part was that my grandma (who I was staying with at the time) didn't believe me when I said it was broken and it took until my mom came the next day that we went to the doctor to get an X-ray :p

Fractures/cracked bones.

You missed the best part I added after.

ouch. Lucky it only glanced though oO

Oh, another one of my favourites: had surgery on my foot, the assistant doctor fucked up the anesthesia and instead of getting a professional they just did the surgery without proper anesthesia.

which they promptly fucked up too and I had to comeback in afew months later to correct their mistakes.

Acid08

Banned
I threw up from the pain when I broke my wrist too haha. Best part was that my grandma (who I was staying with at the time) didn't believe me when I said it was broken and it took until my mom came the next day that we went to the doctor to get an X-ray :p
Lol dude our stories are super similar. Mine happened at a friends house. Called my mom to tell her and she thought I was exaggerating so she didn't pick me up until the next day. Sure enough went to the doctor and it was broken.

Horray for weirdly inattentive family I guess :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol dude our stories are super similar. Mine happened at a friends house. Called my mom to tell her and she thought I was exaggerating so she didn't pick me up until the next day. Sure enough went to the doctor and it was broken.

Horray for weirdly inattentive family I guess :lol

My grandma literally asked me "do you always complain this much when you fall or is this out of the ordinary" :lol I didn't know what to respond to that.

I bit a kid once

agpq1Hp.png

Had a fun night.

Got to see the new 300 movie for free in a prescreening, was pretty awesome.

Then, since I was already at a theater, went and saw the Lego movie as well, also awesome. Gave me them feels too.

And now I'm on Spring Break.

AcridMeat

Banned
Catching up on this thread I'm now horrified. D:

Birth stories, when I was born and my dad took me in his arms for the first time, I peed on him.

I've been pretty lucky in my life injury wise, nothing serious just a lot of really stupid falls from biking/etc outdoorsy stuff.

I have a scar on the back of my hand the size of a dime from when I was 3 years old. My family was having a barbecue and I thought I was the funniest little fucker when I snuck up to the backyard table and stole a burger bun. I was cackling while I did it and as I started to run I immediately tripped and fell on the back of my hand.

It must have been a pretty fucking bad scrap because we didn't have any disinfectant or something and like I said it's been a permanent scar ever since.

Pretty funny side note, it was the day of the OJ Simpson car chase, because I remember crying on a bed while watching it on TV.

Catching up on this thread I'm now horrified. D:

Birth stories, when I was born and my dad took me in his arms for the first time, I peed on him.

I've been pretty lucky in my life injury wise, nothing serious just a lot of really stupid falls from biking/etc outdoorsy stuff.

I have a scar on the back of my hand the size of a dime from when I was 3 years old. My family was having a barbecue and I thought I was the funniest little fucker when I snuck up to the backyard table and stole a burger bun. I was cackling while I did it and as I started to run I immediately tripped and fell on the back of my hand.

It must have been a pretty fucking bad scrap because we didn't have any disinfectant or something and like I said it's been a permanent scar ever since.

Pretty funny side note, it was the day of the OJ Simpson car chase, because I remember crying on a bed while watching it on TV.

This post.

PHOTO ALBUM ON THE COUNTER
YOUR CHEEKS WERE TURNIN RED
YOU USED TO BE A LITTLE KID WITH GLASSES
ON A TWIN SIZED BED.

:')

AND YOUR MOTHER'S TELLIN' STORIES 'BOUT YOU ON THE T-BALL TEAM
YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PAST
THINKIN' YOUR FUTURE WAS ME
AND I KNOW IT'S LONG GONE
AND THERE WAS NOTHIN' ELSE I COULD DO
AND I FORGET ABOUT YOU LONG ENOUGH