• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
FEuoDgR.jpg

Wouldn't miss the last day of FPF. Unfortunately Smiley didn't PM TDM which made my return less miraculous seeming than I'd hoped it'd be.

Happy early birthday, Fiction!

Also, this make-up video... it must be seen.

AcridMeat

Banned
I finished Spec Ops. It's awesome that a company went in a more interesting direction for a shooter, but holy crap is playing it a chore. The execution of the story was pretty spotty in places too.

Windam

Scaley member
Also seeing how I'm getting a Vita now, GIVE ME MUST-BUY TITLES PLZ

I got Madden (from the bundle) and will get P4G and Tearaway.

Jeanne D'Arc (PSN Store)
Final Fantasy IX (PSN Store)
Threads of Fate (PSN Store)
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (PSN Store)
Rayman Origins/Legends (look amazing on dat OLED)
Killzone Mercenary (get it on sale if you can. Good, but not mindblowing)

You'll already have Uncharted: GA and Gravity Rush from PSN, so you're good for those. 4/6 of those I listed aren't PS Vita specific, but they're damn good games you should play, and since you can play them on Vita, DO IT.

Toa TAK

Banned
I finished Spec Ops. It's awesome that a company went in a more interesting direction for a shooter, but holy crap is playing it a chore. The execution of the story was pretty spotty in places too.

I can see why you think that in terms of the gameplay. Personally to me it wasn't offensive or anything, just average. But I really enjoyed the story and I can only think of two spots in the game where the story/gameplay integration was a miss.

But I'm glad I played it overall.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's a fantastic title.

And toa, that's the thing. It was just boring with random difficulty spikes for no reason.

Actually no, it had the worst turret sequences I've ever played. Those mg turrets were so fucking terrible.

Drinking and league on skype so good

It's a fantastic title.

And toa, that's the thing. It was just boring with random difficulty spikes for no reason.

Actually no, it had the worst turret sequences I've ever played. Those mg turrets were so fucking terrible.

Drinking and league on skype so good
I wanna do skype drinking games one of these days LOLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom