• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
5MY3g.gif

I was just about to post that gif too LOL

how about:

hCAF2CE81

Smiley90

That's like a tiny baby spider in Australia. We have spiders with Health Bars.
Ah. Yeah, I'd leave him alone too.

Doesn't really bother me.

Yeah that's why I called it spiderbro.

I got bitten by a Hobo Spider once, that thing I'd get rid of. That bite actually hurt, my arm felt like I just got a couple vaccinations in it. Not my spiderbro though.

For reference, Hobo Spider:

CRW_3940.jpg

(I know it was that bitch that bit me because of the marks left, symptoms and the fact that I found it like a week later in my room. I trapped it with a glass and threw it outside. Not a cool spiderbro that was.

Smiley90

Yeah that's why I called it spiderbro.

I got bitten by a Hobo Spider once, that thing I'd get rid of. That bite actually hurt, my arm felt like I just got a couple vaccinations in it. Not my spiderbro though.

For reference, Hobo Spider:

CRW_3940.jpg

(I know it was that bitch that bit me because of the marks left, symptoms and the fact that I found it like a week later in my room. I trapped it with a glass and threw it outside. Not a cool spiderbro that was.

I AM QUOTING THIS FOR NEW PAGE REFERENCE Y'ALL ARE WELCOME

I wouldn't mind spiders at all if none of them were poisonous/dangerous or whatever. Bites I don't care about, they eventually go away. Necrotic wounds and other nasty stuff is just too much.

Don't make us break out the sickening pet names, bro.

WE'LL DO IT.

-----
I'm tired and want to go to sleep, but I don't think I can get to sleep because my stomach's hurting too much.

#killme

:wazzy:

Smiley90

Right, outdoor games. There was something.

We might actually get snow on Sunday so fingers crossed. Who thought an outdoor game in Vancouver in March got REALLY lucky it's been so cold these few days that we might actually miraculously avoid the rain.

Blue-Eyed Bew :O

beau

We might actually get snow on Sunday so fingers crossed. Who thought an outdoor game in Vancouver in March got REALLY lucky it's been so cold these few days that we might actually miraculously avoid the rain.

that's cool because we have something in common with bb on sunday in that chicago is supposed to get nine inches.

Blue-Eyed Bew :O

<3

I'll try to think of one for you when my insides feel less like they're being ripped apart.

We're supposed to get snow on Sunday. A stupidly large amount.

I HATE WINTER SO FUCKING MUCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom