• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
beau

that's cool because we have something in common with bb on sunday in that chicago is supposed to get nine inches.

We're supposed to get... uh... like 3 inches by Sunday. Not enough. :( Hope all that rain that's predicted (~15 inches) turns into a few more inches of snow instead.

I love winter.

EDIT: I checked the forecast for Chicago and it doesn't mention anywhere that there's a lot of snow expected?

We're supposed to get... uh... like 3 inches by Sunday. Not enough. :( Hope all that rain that's predicted (~15 inches) turns into a few more inches of snow instead.

I love winter.

EDIT: I checked the forecast for Chicago and it doesn't mention anywhere that there's a lot of snow expected?

3 tomorrow and 9 sunday unless it got moved to monday now

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Rob zombie is about to come on. I'm near the pit area and his shows are notoriously crazy. Pray for mojo. Tell my wife I'm an orangutan. Etc

Smiley90

WE WON

WE BEAT BLUE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what an amazing two weeks, this thing blew up insanely. So much great fanart out of it :lol

HOLY FUCK WE DID IT

3Mjtkm3.png

AcridMeat

Banned
It feels surreal that it's over. I got to see the last few pokemon of the fight. Damn.

What a thing.

Yet all I can think is "Now what?" I want more fan art to look at each day. :/

Smiley90

Wazzy didn't even drink after she promised to drink at the VancouverGAF meetup.

So I am tempted to believe her.

Coward

That's exactly what a drunk person would say.

Also, I went into that Say Something thread in Off Topic and checked out that Let Her Go song that was posted.

Oh my god, the guy's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. It's like a parody. Now my head hurts.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Tence you think you could make my pal chuck an avatar if he sent you a picture, even though the month is kinda at an end?

ahahah

i'm CHUCK, i've known Shuman for many years. he's dragged me onto GAF and i'm a lost puppy. he tells me people don't call him Shuman here and that scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom