• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned

What a negative post... :(
V3v1gXc.png

AcridMeat

Banned
I figured I'd find something with my degree I enjoy doing, which hasn't happened yet.

I hated the people at my school in business. It turns people into crazed animals, with no compassion.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I figured I'd find something with my degree I enjoy doing, which hasn't happened yet.

I hated the people at my school in business. It turns people into crazed animals, with no compassion.

Oh man, the people in business at the other university are 90% snobby Asian kids whose parents buy them everything they want and they feel like they're all about 3 classes above you because they're in business.

I'm not even exaggerating on the 90%, this is Vancouver.

Wazzy, Badger, back me up here about UBC Sauder.

AcridMeat

Banned
My campus was predominantly Asian, so I know what you mean. One of the only college breakdowns I witnessed first hand was a snobby business student.

AcridMeat

Banned
UC Berkeley predominantly Asian? Dis is very shocking 2me.
He might not have known. It was kind of cool being a minority on campus though.

I'm kind of upset that they caught a pidgey in this new game. Totodile is alright though.

It's raining some more :D

usea

Yesterday was the longest day. Woke up at 7am and went to a parade and drank with some friends. Around 5pm I left the parade and drove to another town and hung out with some other friends until 3am. Drove home and ate dinner while watching starcraft on twitch.

Oh man, the people in business at the other university are 90% snobby Asian kids whose parents buy them everything they want and they feel like they're all about 3 classes above you because they're in business.

I'm not even exaggerating on the 90%, this is Vancouver.

Wazzy, Badger, back me up here about UBC Sauder.

I can 20000038382813% vouch for this. Sauder students are douches with no souls. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom