• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww c'mon they're not bad for you ;) if your mom finds them just tell her you're holding them for someone!

And I'll do anything you say
If you say it with your hands
And I'd be smart to walk away
But you're quicksand

This slope is treacherous
This path is reckless

Still not collecting Pokémon cards tho.

I do remember I once told one of my friends I had a shiny Charizard card or whatever even though I didn't. d

The middle school peer pressure was too much.

mwv9LO3.gif

And I'll do anything you say
If you say it with your hands
And I'd be smart to walk away
But you're quicksand

This slope is treacherous
This path is reckless

Still not collecting Pokémon cards tho.
LOLLL I thought I had you there ;P

i like it when you tease me bb.

Also we only played half of our soccer game today. We were winning 5-0 by halftime and the other team forfeited :|

AcridMeat

Banned
Also we only played half of our soccer game today. We were winning 5-0 by halftime and the other team forfeited :|
Only 5-0? Were you playing a French team?

I remember being switched to defense one game because we were up 7-0 and still had 20 minutes left.
we won 9-0

Chuckie

Forfeited? I have played soccer for a couple of years...but not once did a team ever forfeit hahaha. If a team did that they would be the laughingstock of the competition.

Only 5-0? Were you playing a French team?

I remember being switched to defense one game because we were up 7-0 and still had 20 minutes left.
we won 9-0
LOLLL they were a Persian team I think, predominantly...

Forfeited? I have played soccer for a couple of years...but not once did a team ever forfeit hahaha. If a team did that they would be the laughingstock of the competition.

Yeah, it's pretty rare. And we considered it pretty unsportsmanlike LOL

It is very unsportsmanlike. But besides that it is also really really pathetic.
So did your team start pointing and laughing at them telling them they were fucking pussies?
LOLL no we actually have sportsmanship! :p

I'd just be upset that I don't get to play soccer for another half. I miss playing. :(
I was upset!!! I went all the way downtown expecting to play an exciting FULL game of footie! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom