• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictured: Stephen and a "banana"

6bcZstP.gif

Welp, I need to go to bed.

Goodnight, Stephen. <3

zRwfrZo.gif

It's actually true though ;_;. I guess on one hand we could call it a "talent"?? Ja?? :D

Wahh I'm so late for this but
Goodnight, Jake!! <3

MutFox

Banned
Sorta late,
but speaking of accents...

For some reason no matter the IQ, people with a British accent sound smart,
and people with a southern U.S. accent sound, well, uneducated... :|

gy4Zl6N.png

Well you know, stereotypes.

I think a lot of people tend to associate British accents with being quaint and charming while they associate the southern US accent with ignorant, racist rednecks.

gy4Zl6N.png

Sorta late,
but speaking of accents...

For some reason no matter the IQ, people with a British accent sound smart,
and people with a southern U.S. accent sound, well, uneducated... :|

gy4Zl6N.png

Well you know, stereotypes.

I think a lot of people tend to associate British accents with being quaint and charming while they associate the southern US accent with ignorant, racist rednecks.

gy4Zl6N.png

I always find this fucking hilarious. Come spend a Friday/Saturday night in pretty much any city in England. The image of us being posh/quaint/charming/smart will be completely and utterly destroyed.

So it seems you guys are right, Persona 4 is quite amazing. I seriously can't believe it took me this long to get this game. Usually hyped up things fail to impress but it has been spot on so far.
It also has no regards to the fact that I have homework to do. Decisions decisions...

Acid08

Banned
Glad you're seeing the light Oceanic. It's a great game indeed.
So is it a turn based RPG? What is it for?
The closest thing I can compare it to is Ace Attorney. There are court room trials that are crazy as hell. It also has NOT SOCIAL LINKS that are totally social links. Basically:

Court room trials are Ace Attorney style+a rhythm game. Gathering evidence is basically the same as AA.
Social elements are Persona.
Basic story concept is Battle Royale.

And it's all wrapped in this really weird, fucked up style. It's great. Oh and it's for Vita.

image.php

You survived. That's the important thing.

No I didn't.

Let me start by saying that the exam is three essay questions. Not too bad, right? Wrong. Each question is 1/3 of the fucking grade, so even with one wrong it's a 60 something.

Question one is fine. I answer it thoroughly, and then I look at question two. Question two covers a topic that he talked about for maybe ten fucking minutes so I have no idea what to write. I put some bullshit answer that I'm pretty sure is wrong. Yay.

Question three is okay. I thought I answered it pretty well, but it's looking like a shit score for me right now.

I guess it makes me feel better that I talked with other people after the exam and they were all in the same boat. But it's just so fucking frustrating because there are THREE grades in this class, the midterm, the final, and the paper. So if you bomb one you're fucked.

SHIT.

He speaks the truth. I have one and Dragonz doesn't. That's proof enough.

No I didn't.

Let me start by saying that the exam is three essay questions. Not too bad, right? Wrong. Each question is 1/3 of the fucking grade, so even with one wrong it's a 60 something.

Question one is fine. I answer it thoroughly, and then I look at question two. Question two covers a topic that he talked about for maybe ten fucking minutes so I have no idea what to write. I put some bullshit answer that I'm pretty sure is wrong. Yay.

Question three is okay. I thought I answered it pretty well, but it's looking like a shit score for me right now.

I guess it makes me feel better that I talked with other people after the exam and they were all in the same boat. But it's just so fucking frustrating because there are THREE grades in this class, the midterm, the final, and the paper. So if you bomb one you're fucked.

SHIT.

Damn.

We need a prayer circle.

The closest thing I can compare it to is Ace Attorney. There are court room trials that are crazy as hell. It also has NOT SOCIAL LINKS that are totally social links. Basically:

Court room trials are Ace Attorney style+a rhythm game. Gathering evidence is basically the same as AA.
Social elements are Persona.
Basic story concept is Battle Royale.

And it's all wrapped in this really weird, fucked up style. It's great. Oh and it's for Vita.

My copy is on it's way! I'm sooooo excited!! :D

Dangan Ronpa is fucking crazy as shit and it's STRESSING ME THE FUCK OUT. Great game.

...so it's worth trading in Call of Duty for?

So it seems you guys are right, Persona 4 is quite amazing. I seriously can't believe it took me this long to get this game. Usually hyped up things fail to impress but it has been spot on so far.
It also has no regards to the fact that I have homework to do. Decisions decisions...

Told you. Persona-GAF converted me and I haven't looked back since.

Whenever I see Vinny I think it means Caravella. I am disappointed :C

That was pretty great though. The one at 1:45 is incredible.

Also I am the best at getting presents. I went into town after work 'cause I missed my train and it's my sister's birthday on Tuesday.

...I ended up just buying Planet Hulk.

Have you seen the new Captain America preview?! HYPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom