• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Woo hoo for getting almost drunk at 1:30pm! Unfortunately it's now four hours later and I'm fine now. Time for a nap before I attempt to study for my exam tomorrow.

Australian stud.

BAM. I win.

Your tag is very fitting 'cause you sho' is thirsty.

V3v1gXc.png

MutFox

Banned
It gets below 60 degrees sometimes.

I don't understand fahrenheit... :|

** Just looked it up, that's 15C, that's warm... LOL **

I have the same body fat % as a toothpick. Plus they super comfy around the house.

I also notice when I go to warmer places, is that cold perception is different.
Like a cold day for them, is warm for us, and I'll be in T's and shorts, while they're in a sweater...
:p

AcridMeat

Banned
Acrid link me to these cheap ass sweaters, I need some.
Here ya go. Remember that code at checkout for another 25% off the listed sale price.

A lot of the nicer designs were already sold out for me but there's still some good solid color stuff. I got a black/green stripe jacket for 12 bucks too. Awesome sale.

edit: Mutfox the picture of people in San Diego and LA in 50 degree weather is priceless.

Acid08

Banned
Here ya go. Remember that code at checkout for another 25% off the listed sale price.

A lot of the nicer designs were already sold out for me but there's still some good solid color stuff. I got a black/green stripe jacket for 12 bucks too. Awesome sale.

edit: Mutfox the picture of people in San Diego and LA in 50 degree weather is priceless.
Fuck yes gonna smash on this sale, thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom