• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateKing

Everyone's too boring with their boring discussion so I thought I'd add some spice. Didn't think someone on GAF would fuck it up with that one Jif.

Not GRRM thinking the showrunners will get three seasons out of AFfC/ADwD and he'll have plenty of time to get TWoW and ADoS out before the show catches up.

Niece...

tumblr_m302v3n7Wx1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Wazzy

Banned
I'm livid right now. My shift doesn't start for another 15 mins(I came in early to drink my tea since I'm feeling like crap) and my stupid manager calls me to ask a question. Fine, I'm telling him where an item is located and he's not understanding, so I'm like "If they're looking for a specific size we only have one, otherwise they need to try Home Depot or another place" and all of a sudden the fucking customer is responding "Ummm no I don't care about size I want to know where the grommets are" In a super bitchy way.

He just gave her the phone without notifying me I was speaking to the customer, who I'm obviously not talking to super politely because I thought it was my coworker. She was also a bitch.
At work and sick on a Saturday...

I will pray for you.
Thank you. ; ;

Wazzy must've somehow caught my sickness. I had to go to work while sick, too. Luckily I got even worse during my shift and the management unanimously let me go home early.

Wazzy

Banned
Wazzy must've somehow caught my sickness. I had to go to work while sick, too. Luckily I got even worse during my shift and the management unanimously let me go home early.

I wish they would let me go home. I even called a coworker and asked if he could finish the rest of my shift but he wouldn't do it(he sucks that's why) so I have no option of going home. ; ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom