• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm talking to a bunch of drunk friends right now, and one just said "What you are is not a product of what you are."

"Don't care about what you are. JUST LISTEN JUST LISTEN, there's not a lot of control over what you are, but you can control what you do in life, nahm sayin'."

WOO boy

F1 qualifying though so good so far. :D

Edit: Beerfest tomorrow Jake. Friends want to meet at 11:30am for it. Mess imminent.

Disappointed that I won't get to listen to drunk Acrid on Skype tonight tbh. ;_;

Yeah and if erryone is getting smashed for St Pat's tomorrow It'll be another week before I can hear his beautiful Jackie Chan voice

ZncZhrn.png

AcridMeat

Banned
"What is life, what is death, it is all an illuuuusion. We are just time spectacles."
I'm dead.

"the only thing that matters is presence...and presents. who has presents for me?"
ahahahahaha

"Street Sharks, excellent-wooo!"
GhUYnZs.gif

"I wanna have a street shark competition you start at one end im on the other then we try to kill each other streetsharkwoooo"
tumblr_lziif0S8HI1rp784so1_500.jpg

I slept at 10:30 , dunno why I was so tired and woke up at 7:30
didn't get sleep blocked by my bladder which is a W B^)

now I'm sweatn' and shook about getting comic con tickets later this morning

I get up at 6.50 most weekdays. I mean, I get to work at 9.30 and it only takes 20 minutes to get there, but you gotta have a solid 45 minutes of web browsing in the mornings, ya know?

NinjaBoiX

I get up about half 7 on a weekday, about 9 on a weekend. Obviously unless I'm hanging out of my arse from a night out.

And yes, 10-15 minutes of GAF, what'sapp and FB before I crawl out of my pit is a must.

Amon Tobin - Verbal

NinjaBoiX

You know, that Mutes guy is alright.

Cujo - Cat People

He's so good man. And yeah, the Chaos Theory OST is incredible. It's not just fantastic music, but the really pronounced dynamic shifts really lend themselves well to the game; dark and brooding while you're skulking around in the shadows, then sharply frenetic when your quarry claps eyes on you.

Such a good marriage of score and gameplay and one of my favourite OST's in any medium.

NinjaBoiX

DE:HR Mutes, good game that one. I liked everything about it.

"It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here."
- Eliza Cassan

I love that line, so sombre and evocative. The acquiescence in the delivery really sells it.

I wonder who decided to schedule steak and bj day back to back with St Pats.

I'm Irish though, it's okay

I bet you totally have some Irish friends, too. Nice try.

DE:HR Mutes, good game that one. I liked everything about it.

"It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here."
- Eliza Cassan

I love that line, so sombre and evocative. The acquiescence in the delivery really sells it.

Some of the best trailers ever!

PirateKing

HAHA someone already commented on the jif part hahahaha!

You can't be whiter than my ''friend''. She's so white, you're probably black compared to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom