• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have played South Park, I'm only real early but I'm wondering if the mysterious "reason the new kid moved to South Park" is:

Him being a a kleptomaniac or something. It would fit right in with the RPG trope of looting everything from rooms and explain what they meant by "they won't find him here" or whatever it was his parents said.

For those that have played South Park, I'm only real early but I'm wondering if the mysterious "reason the new kid moved to South Park" is:

Him being a a kleptomaniac or something. It would fit right in with the RPG trope of looting everything from rooms and explain what they meant by "they won't find him here" or whatever it was his parents said.

No. It also doesn't get fully explained until the very end.

Haymitch has nice feet

Like 15 minutes. But he exudes more charisma in those 15 than Peeta does throughout the whole movie.

Fume.

gia2bosh.gif

Wazzy

Banned
99 in BD now WOOO and I'm on chapter 5. I'll be able to start Dangan Ronpa once I finish BD.

Also Acrid I'll send you some photos when I find them. xD

Best family gathering for me would probably be that one summer barbecue a few years back at my homophobic grandparents' house.

One of my cousins that I hadn't seen in a long while showed up with his boyfriend. I nearly died of laughter.

TCRS

Banned
someone explain me this piece of shit of a thread. the op doesn't even say anything. reads like australian shitposting central right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom