• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
If anybody else is still interested in playing MKWii then I can find out my friend code

Bracing for the MKWii sucks comments

All you nerds with Pokemon and 3DS make my head hurt.

Let's talk about our lord and savoir PS Vita and purify this thread.

So uhhh... Soul Sacrifice?

Still got a few avalon pacts remaining. And still have to do 1/99 or 99/1 with a couple more tasks until I get the platinum.

PirateKing

So uhhh... Soul Sacrifice?

Still got a few avalon pacts remaining. And still have to do 1/99 or 99/1 with a couple more tasks until I get the platinum.
SS is an awesome game. I actually love it. Killzone Vita is actually tons above Killzone Shadow Fall. Vita also got some of the best fighting ports on a handheld device which I own all.
I still need to get a few more Vita games and it'll be complete until SS Delta, Gravity Rush and some other games comes out. At the moment, I have over 30 games I haven't even finished with.
I have a Vita and 3DS, loser. Get on my level.

Your sins are not forgiven, infidel.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
we sharing friendcodes?

3625-8108-8283

Also give me three good reasons to buy a vita.

Pau

I have a Vita and 3DS, loser. Get on my level.
Best level.

Actually, I don't have many games for my Vita, especially since I lent it to my boyfriend ages ago for Virtue's Last Reward. Wait, does that mean my Vita has been stolen? :mad:

Smiley90

Best level.

Actually, I don't have many games for my Vita, especially since I lent it to my boyfriend ages ago for Virtue's Last Reward. Wait, does that mean my Vita has been stolen? :mad:

Now you know how the rest of us feels about sweaters/sweatpants/whatever piece of clothing we lend.

we sharing friendcodes?

3625-8108-8283

Also give me three good reasons to buy a vita.

Added you!

PSN ID's?

iosefe

Chem815

I have no idea why I didn't think of a better name than that

SS is an awesome game. I actually love it. Killzone Vita is actually tons above Killzone Shadow Fall. Vita also got some of the best fighting ports on a handheld device which I own all.
I still need to get a few more Vita games and it'll be complete until SS Delta, Gravity Rush and some other games comes out. At the moment, I have over 30 games I haven't even finished with.

II played the Killzone Vita beta, it was a whole lotta fun. I can't wait until Gravity Rush 2 comes out I enjoyed the first one immensely.

Windam

Scaley member
Best level.

You should get PS Plus. I have more games for my Vita than I have time to play. :p For 3DS I only have FE:A, KH 3D, SMT IV and Pokemon X. I've only played KH and X. I have pretty much zero intention of ever touching SMT IV, but I'll get around to FE:A sometime. My 3DS friend code is 0791-1763-4624 and PSN is Jabbawockees (yeah, yeah shut up I made it like 6 or 7 years ago). Let's trade Pokémon and laugh at Smiley for having no trophies! :)

Smiley90

oceanicair (already added me back), wazzy, bluebadger, acrid, I added all you guys's friendcodes! add me back, number above.

PirateKing

II played the Killzone Vita beta, it was a whole lotta fun. I can't wait until Gravity Rush 2 comes out I enjoyed the first one immensely.
It's still fun. I play a match every now and then. I don't even game anymore. But I still buy games that I won't even touch until, years later.
Lol, not that bad. Returning a 250 thing seems like common decency to me though. Maybe not for others.

I'm still pretty butthurt about my $15 game so I can imagine how mad I'd be for a 3DS. It's tough being a guy, you know.
Also, my friend lost my Pokemon White.

Pau

I lent my Journey Collection to this girl I used to lyk. She never returned it. Fuck.
Like the band or the video game? Because one is worth more than the other. Speaking of Journey, playing it with another person makes for a cute date night if you're in a LDR. :3

You should get PS Plus. I have more games for my Vita than I have time to play. :p For 3DS I only have FE:A, KH 3D, SMT IV and Pokemon X. I've only played KH and X. I have pretty much zero intention of ever touching SMT IV, but I'll get around to FE:A sometime. My 3DS friend code is 0791-1763-4624 and PSN is Jabbawockees (yeah, yeah shut up I made it like 6 or 7 years ago). Let's trade Pokémon and laugh at Smiley for having no trophies! :)
Yeah, I had three free months of PSN+ and got Gravity Rush and Final Fantasy Tactics. Didn't beat either of them. Not sure what's being offered now, but it is a really good deal. And I still have my PS3. It counts for both right, when you pay for it?

Let me add folks. My PSN is ModernPrometheus. And I'm too lazy to go grab my 3DS sorry. :(

Windam

Scaley member
Yeah, I had three free months of PSN+ and got Gravity Rush and Final Fantasy Tactics. Didn't beat either of them. Not sure what's being offered now, but it is a really good deal. And I still have my PS3. It counts for both right, when you pay for it?

Let me add folks. My PSN is ModernPrometheus. And I'm too lazy to go grab my 3DS sorry. :(

Yeah it does count for both. Right now Bioshock Infinite and DmC are on for PS3 (I think they still are!) and I don't remember what for Vita. Really great value, and the sales are awesome. Got Killzone Mercenary for $10 during the 14 for '14 sale.

EDIT: Link to free games on PS Plus.

PirateKing

Like the band or the video game? Because one is worth more than the other. Speaking of Journey, playing it with another person makes for a cute date night if you're in a LDR. :3

The game. She was at my place and I guided her through the first level so she wanted to borrow and finish the game after the day was over.
Now I made myself sad. Dem memories.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sooo good. It wasn't afraid to actually put the characters in colorful costumes and actually look somewhat like a comic book movie.

Added. Add me back.
gy4Zl6N.png
DQgIwJp.png
seifer
Ooh pick me :) 1736-1232-1950
Added but it said what's the name and im like D:
Added you
, I hope

My code should be in my profile :)
Added ya!

Guys take some funky ass DEL

oh and I'm on the Animal Crossing 3DS train.

If you do add me (KneelBeforeSaad), put who you are in the FR notes.

So many people on GAF don't and I have no idea who they are, lol

Acid08

Banned

Added you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom