• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Unimpressed.

Shut up and stop wasting the internet. It's a limited resource, you know. When it's gone, it's gone, and nobody will have access to it anymore!

mobile data? or general internet data? because for general internet data that's a crazy low number oO

I mean, I use about 2GB mobile data... not to mention regular internet.

I'm talking shit, but that's something people who work for Rogers would tell you when you call in and tell them it's absolutely unacceptable to be paying $54.99/month for 80GB of bandwidth or $44.99/month for 20GB.

Aaah that makes sense. You know what'd be great? if party chat worked with the mobile app.

also nobody has given me any reasons to get a vita.

Honestly? I've been using it more than my 3DS. It has a ton of great games from PS+, Tearaway and Persona 4 Golden are fantastic and remote play/cross platform party chat with the PS4 are both incredibly useful. The screen is fantastic as well.

Dude it really isn't, the game is mad easy. Are you fusing regularly? Are you going through the dungeons again to fight the optional bosses? It's worth it to do because you can avoid all the regular shadows in the dungeon and just fight Golden Hands(guaranteed level per fight) plus get a new boss ass weapon at the end. You shouldn't be doing any grinding in whatever dungeon you're doing at the time.

No. I wasn't aware you could get to the other dungeons again after clearing them.

What the hell do I even use on golden hands? They're like immune to everything.

Windam

Scaley member
Aaah that makes sense. You know what'd be great? if party chat worked with the mobile app.

also nobody has given me any reasons to get a vita.

1.) Dual analog sticks
2.) DAT OLED HNNNNNNNNGH
3.) Great games
4.) PS Plus makes it a no-brainer with the free games and amazing discounts
5.) REGION FREE

No. I wasn't aware you could get to the other dungeons again after clearing them.

You pretty much just have to attack them and hope you get lucky with critical hits to knock them down and all out attack them. If you have any accessories which up your crit rate, equip those. And then pretty much just rush and hope you get lucky.

Or get the megidolaon spell, which is non-elemental and use that on them. After a mind charge of course.

Acid08

Banned

Talk to your party members in the TV hub world place and it'll give you the option to go back to their dungeon.

Golden Hands are most easily taken out with Almighty attacks like Megido, Megidolan, and Megidoloan. You should be able to get skill cards for those or fuse a Persona with them pretty easily. If you have access to Mind Charge then even better. You can one shot mobs of them with a single attack.

For the boss weapons you just walk around the area the boss was after you defeat it and you'll get a button prompt to pick something up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
1.) Dual analog sticks
2.) DAT OLED HNNNNNNNNGH
3.) Great games
4.) PS Plus makes it a no-brainer with the free games and amazing discounts
5.) REGION FREE

sticks and screen themselves aren't a reason to get it.
WHAT GAMES
see above
who cares

Talk to your party members in the TV hub world place and it'll give you the option to go back to their dungeon.

Golden Hands are most easily taken out with Almighty attacks like Megido, Megidolan, and Megidoloan. You should be able to get skill cards for those or fuse a Persona with them pretty easily. If you have access to Mind Charge then even better. You can one shot mobs of them with a single attack.

For the boss weapons you just walk around the area the boss was after you defeat it and you'll get a button prompt to pick something up.

The what spells?

Mind what?

Windam

Scaley member
sticks and screen themselves aren't a reason to get it.
WHAT GAMES
see above
who cares

Gravity Rush, Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice, Killzone Mercenary, Jak collection (since you don't have a PS3), Sly Cooper (since you don't have a PS3), Rayman Origins/Legends (look absolutely amazing on the screen), Uncharted: Golden Abyss, PSP games like GTA, Jeanne D'Arc, Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL, PSOne games.

There, I just gave you HUNDREDS OF GAMES.

Acid08

Banned
The what spells?

Mind what?
They're non-elemental magic spells that no enemies have a resistance to.

Mind Charge basically doubles the power of the next magic attack you use. Very very useful. Yukiko learns it automatically later on but you can fuse Personas with it earlier.

How often are you fusing? And are you paying attention to the stats of your Persona?

Free games are Worms, Wipeout, Smart as..., Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (great great great game), Gravity Rush and Uncharted.

There are others coming too.

The games he listed above are good. That and Tearaway.

They're non-elemental magic spells that no enemies have a resistance to.

Mind Charge basically doubles the power of the next magic attack you use. Very very useful. Yukiko learns it automatically later on but you can fuse Personas with it earlier.

How often are you fusing? And are you paying attention to the stats of your Persona?

Hm. Where can I find those?

I'm fusing every new dungeon. I've been trying to create a Persona with all elements so I can be effective against whatever.

I'm stuck with a shitty weapon too. Need to get more money to buy a better one. Accidentally sold mine.

>looks at post count

...I really do need to get off the fucking computer

I have an idea

Windam

Scaley member
Free games are Worms, Wipeout, Smart as..., Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (great great great game), Gravity Rush and Uncharted.

There are others coming too.

The games he listed above are good. That and Tearaway.

Shit, I forgot about Tearaway! How could I? Sorry, MM. :(

This is back on the PSN store? A year or so ago it had been taken down.

What's the easiest build for Dark Souls? I want to play the game but not get so frustrated. Relatively.

It's there. Ugh I got to the last boss si--seven years ago and stopped playing. I really need to get back to it and finish it. :(

AcridMeat

Banned
DRINKS, GAMES, AND CHOONS

someone dance with me metaphorically (chill tune)

then when you're ready to peak and lose yourself like whaaat
t3xmG0F.gif

listen to this

Acid08

Banned
Hm. Where can I find those?

I'm fusing every new dungeon. I've been trying to create a Persona with all elements so I can be effective against whatever.

I'm stuck with a shitty weapon too. Need to get more money to buy a better one. Accidentally sold mine.

I have an idea
You should be fusing constantly as you're finding new Personas in the dungeons. The Personas you use are always more important than the level your character is. And don't try to make Personas that do everything, that's why you have party members! If they know a certain type of magic then focus on another type. Just experiment with stuff. What level are you right now?

You should be fusing constantly as you're finding new Personas in the dungeons. The Personas you use are always more important than the level your character is. And don't try to make Personas that do everything, that's why you have party members! If they know a certain type of magic then focus on another type. Just experiment with stuff. What level are you right now?

I'm... Not sure. I think around 20 and I'm at the beginning of Rise's dungeon.

I'll post more specifics later when I grab my vita and stop being so lazy.

Smiley90

with all this "fusing" talk, I always think you guy are talking about SMTIV

PirateKing

Gravity Rush, Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice, Killzone Mercenary, Jak collection (since you don't have a PS3), Sly Cooper (since you don't have a PS3), Rayman Origins/Legends (look absolutely amazing on the screen), Uncharted: Golden Abyss, PSP games like GTA, Jeanne D'Arc, Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL, PSOne games.

There, I just gave you HUNDREDS OF GAMES.

No one should play the Jak Collection on Vita. They're horrible ports.
I'm gonna add more to this list; (not including PSP/PS1 games)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma+
Dead or Alive 5+
Touch My Katamari
Playstation All Stars (it's fun)
Muramasa Rebirth
Dragon's Crown
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Dokuro
Super Stardust Delta
Sonic All Stars Transformed
Odd's World: Stranger's Wrath
UMvC3
Dynasty Warriors Next
Everybody's Golf
Virtua Tennis 4
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend
Street Fighter x Tekken
Wipeout 2048
Asscreed Liberation

I have more games but these are buy worthy that I got.

Acid08

Banned
I'm... Not sure. I think around 20 and I'm at the beginning of Rise's dungeon.

I'll post more specifics later when I grab my vita and stop being so lazy.
Let me know where you're at when you do. 20's is low for where you are.

I've never played a Persona game.

-shrugs-
If you liked SMTIV you'll probably love the Persona games. They're similar in some way but Persona is much less of a straight up dungeon crawler and much more story driven.

Smiley90

If you liked SMTIV you'll probably love the Persona games. They're similar in some way but Persona is much less of a straight up dungeon crawler and much more story driven.

Sounds good, cause SMTIV had a bit too much grinding/endless fighting for my liking.

YOU JUST SAID LEVEL DOESN'T MATTER.

PirateKing

Some of you are too serious. Why so serious?

I'm half way through Lucifer's Call. It's amazing. I played 2hrs of Persona 3 and it feels like it's a visual noval or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom