• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
That was like a punch in the gut... :(
The GAF meetup is gonna be in the middle of a riot if the Canucks lose to the Leafs... :|

Pau

Yeah it does count for both. Right now Bioshock Infinite and DmC are on for PS3 (I think they still are!) and I don't remember what for Vita. Really great value, and the sales are awesome. Got Killzone Mercenary for $10 during the 14 for '14 sale.

EDIT: Link to free games on PS Plus.
Do they stay on only for the month or is it a bit longer?

And added everyone who sent a request on PSN. Except for PengyMcPenguin because I don't recognize the name. D:

Windam

Scaley member
Oceanic: accepted. W00t!

Let me add folks. My PSN is ModernPrometheus. And I'm too lazy to go grab my 3DS sorry. :(

Added you!

And added everyone who sent a request on PSN. Except for PengyMcPenguin because I don't recognize the name. D:

I'm tempted to say they last a bit longer (SotC has been there for quite a while I think), but I'm not 100% sure. I feel like some games disappear faster than others.

PirateKing

Augh, sports. Cancer. Sports.

Let me fix this thread;
PqpGUlx.jpg

Only that month. You can get them now by getting Plus and "buying" them via the site and then download them later for free.

One of the best titles ever. :D

So, I can still access them later if I still have Plus even if the month expires? I ask because it takes me ages to beat games.

As long as you maintain your plus membership with no lapses, I believe so, yes.

Sooooo boredddd.

Windam

Scaley member
One of the best titles ever. :D

So, I can still access them later if I still have Plus even if the month expires? I ask because it takes me ages to beat games.

Yup, though you'll need Plus again if you want to access them. You're basically renting them. When Plus expires, so do the free games, but if you re-sub, they'll be there.

because that would make sense and this is Nintendo

Dammit the Gamecube had a better online system than this. :mad:

Pau

As long as you maintain your plus membership with no lapses, I believe so, yes.

Sooooo boredddd.
Gotcha.

And same. I've been reading all day but I don't know if I have anything I really want to play. Digimon World is in the BD drive but fuck that game. Not gonna spend an hour on a Digimon only for it to digivolve into a literal pile of shit.

Windam

Scaley member
Gotcha.

And same. I've been reading all day but I don't know if I have anything I really want to play. Digimon World is in the BD drive but fuck that game. Not gonna spend an hour on a Digimon only for it to digivolve into a literal pile of shit.

It doesn't evolve into shit! It evolves into a Digimon that eats shit. There's a difference! :D

I'm sorry but Living Legend Jennifer Lawrence takes precedence

You're a terrible mother.

Gotcha.

Yeah, I'm a bit burned out on grinding in Persona at the moment. :/

Smelly: 360 and Vita, yes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The hell it isn't, I get stomped if I don't grind 5-10 levels each dungeon.

Yes. And party chat.

Aaah that makes sense. You know what'd be great? if party chat worked with the mobile app.

also nobody has given me any reasons to get a vita.

Acid08

Banned
The hell it isn't, I get stomped if I don't grind 5-10 levels each dungeon.
Dude it really isn't, the game is mad easy. Are you fusing regularly? Are you going through the dungeons again to fight the optional bosses? It's worth it to do because you can avoid all the regular shadows in the dungeon and just fight Golden Hands(guaranteed level per fight) plus get a new boss ass weapon at the end. You shouldn't be doing any grinding in whatever dungeon you're doing at the time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did you know that less than 8% of Rogers customers use more than 2GB of internet data a month?

mobile data? or general internet data? because for general internet data that's a crazy low number oO

I mean, I use about 2GB mobile data... not to mention regular internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom