• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

usea

Dunno why it took more over a decade to watch The Road To El Dorado, but it was awesome.
I've never seen it either.

I've been procrastinating making this presentation for like a month. I'm giving it in like 14 hours and I still haven't started on it. :(((( I have zero work ethic.

PirateKing

I've never seen it either.

I've been procrastinating making this presentation for like a month. I'm giving it in like 14 hours and I still haven't started on it. :(((( I have zero work ethic.

Do it on the weekend. It's really good. All the characters are believable and that's what matters the most. The 2D animation is top notch, even though they use 3D for a lot of objects which lowers the quality, it doesn't really interfere with the scenes much.

Worked 9-5 at job, then worked 6-9.30 at my old waiter job.

I understand the struggle of the early industrial worker. The struggle is real.

ZncZhrn.png

Wazzy

Banned
Yassss on the final boss of BD and then I can start Dangan Ronpa when I get home from work. Still haven't received my copy of X/X-2HD so that's maybe a good thing to give me some time to play DR.

The Kylie thread in Off Topic...

Slut Shaming and Ageism: The Thread.

I can't at some of the responses I am reading. What the fuck? GAF pls.

It's amazing how much my opinion of the people on GAF has gone up since I stopped visiting the OT. I have more than enough craziness in this thread thankyouverymuch. I just got a bunch of community threads that I look at, a couple of tv show threads, gaming occasionally and I am all good.

As it should be. People wonder why I very rarely visit non-Community threads.

#BoutDatCommunityLife

I can't deal with the amount of shit posts in general Off Topic. GAF needs to up its minimum age requirements.

I don't want an echo chamber, but is it too much to ask to actually educate yourself before you spout ignorant bullshit? JFC.

Today has been something. Expo has been crazy. Seen a lot of cool things and have met a lot of cool people. So far the largest line has been for the Occulus Rift stuff. I have seen Sony new VR thing too. It glowed like their controller. I did see Max S. from Destructoid. He was talking to some 30 printing company people. Really excited for the talks however.

Saw one for the art of a The Witness which was great. Right now is face rigging for Destiny ala Bungie. And then a final wrap up with texturing from The Order: 1886.

Then the party at the AT&T ballpark which will probably be crazy and I don't know how I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom