• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for all y'all Uggs haters >:O

3qhdvST.jpg
#WearDemProud

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Danganronpa Case 2 plot twist.

What the fuck? This game is just..... seriously messed up :lol

Smiley90

When that one happened I actually just put my Vita down and laughed for a bit. Did not see it coming.

I honestly just thought
she was gay after the dining room talk where the swimmer said she was uncomfortable around girls

did NOT expect that. Had a good chuckle too :lol

I come in this thread after a looooooong session of FFX, and I find that nobody knew the origins of "fried or fertilized."

I AM ASHAMED OF ALL OF YOU. NO DRAGONS FOR ANYONE.

Just had a mini panic session because I finished my seven page midterm and then couldn't find it when I went to send it to myself.

Spent maybe a good twenty minutes looking for it with no dice and was honestly prepared to start over from scratch.

And then, I found it and cried tears of joy. And thus, sleep once again became a possibility.

Just had a mini panic session because I finished my seven page midterm and then couldn't find it when I went to send it to myself.

Spent maybe a good twenty minutes looking for it with no dice and was honestly prepared to start over from scratch.

And then, I found it and cried tears of joy. And thus, sleep once again became a possibility.

Good luck with the midterm.

I don't know what a midterm is.

MutFox

Banned
GoT and Ugg Boots talk... nice... :p
Ugg Boots seem to go well with girls in Yoga Pants.

Also, GoT is the best show in TV,
though I have a feeling Martin will die before finishing the books.

Then the show will have a terrible ending.
Like Cersei, Jaime and Joffrey living happily ever after... ;P

Wazzy

Banned
So I've been playing DR and fuck fuck fuck you DR. I'm on the first chapter and they've already
killed off two of my favourites

Ah well. Time to start investigating.

Smiley90

That first case is a real motherfucker.

First case was WAAAAAY too easy though. Like it's obvious as soon as you see the numbers.

Second case has the amazing plot twist

Third case I kind of was able to put together most of the things beforehand.

Aaaaand that's where I'm at. :p

But yeah the game feels like Saw.

Acid08

Banned
First case was WAAAAAY too easy though. Like it's obvious as soon as you see the numbers.

Second case has the amazing plot twist

Third case I kind of was able to put together most of the things beforehand.

Aaaaand that's where I'm at. :p

But yeah the game feels like Saw.
I didn't mean in terms of difficulty. It's a motherfucker because of the motivations and events, so much despair.

Third case
was pretty easy to put together, they give you so long to really think about the events. It was a cool ride though.

Smiley90

I didn't mean in terms of difficulty. It's a motherfucker because of the motivations and events, so much despair.

Third case
was pretty easy to put together, they give you so long to really think about the events. It was a cool ride though.

Yeah second case I liked more. The game is seriously psycho though. I agree with the first case impression, it just drops all that on you out of nowhere, now I'm kind of getting used to it/expecting it. Teddie's got issues, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom