• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smelly/Acid:

tumblr_m5siz3jZ891qfbkn8.png

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Still got that blah feeling. Guys suck. Well guys I date suck -___- someone whisk me away from school and cheer me up

Lucian Cat

Knew a girl who used to enjoy a little pain on her nipples. She'd go wild when if you bit down slightly on them.
nice.jif
Well, this topic got weird.
Got?
got weird?

I second this experience.

Also, ears.
Oh my goodness I love ear nibbling. Giving and receiving
Oh twin. We're twinning again.

when he bites my neck and nipples just right HELP. also i'm not generally a huge fan of foreskin but if he has it, I definitely nibble on it. nom.
You had me until
foreskin
still twinsies

It was weird from page one. Okay, maybe not. But from about page five or so it got weird.

I've never personally encountered foreskin. God bless America I guess.

That being said, I prefer the look of uncut dick to cut.

Lucian Cat

You cray Jake.
For the first 7 years of my sexy time life I'd never experienced a circumcised wang. For the last few they're all I've been getting. I've never been so happy.
now that I've said that, the next one won't be. And I'll die a little inside

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It felt weird moving to North America from Europe, where it's a non-topic, that's for sure.

I haven't heard any complaints though.

There's more of a natural allure to foreskin for me. Plus having never personally encountered it.

I feel I'd be fine with foreskin in person. I'm not going to go out of my way just to experience an uncut dick tho.

She's going to make me get cut isn't she?

Yes. You may as well just give yourself a home circumcision right now.

Smiley90

Nah. Just being facetious. One of the best guys I've ever had wasn't cut. But I would prefer it for cleanliness and whatnot

You do realize that uncut doesn't mean un-clean, unless the dude just doesn't take care of it, right.

Lucian Cat

So I've heard! Thankfully I'm very fussy with all that downstairs stuff so I can say these things :p always been told mine's awesome haha

The first time I even knew that dick cheese was a thing that exists is when people on GAF told me that as a filthy uncircumcized person I must have it. It takes seconds to clean properly so idk why anybody with access to running water should be afflicted with it sans legitimate medical condition.

Lucian Cat

The first time I even knew that dick cheese was a thing that exists is when people on GAF told me that as a filthy uncircumcized person I must have it. It takes seconds to clean properly so idk why anybody with access to running water should be afflicted with it sans legitimate medical condition.
Exactly! Yet so many do...

Smiley90

And it literally takes like 5 seconds. And I shower every day anyway. So really, it's a no-brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom