• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I actually still used rental stores before they closed the last one down in me neighborhood a few months ago. :(

And I also use the Netflix of every region, but there are many movies that are not on there sadly, so then I need to buy.

There is an online rental thing where you can stream, but it sucks incredibly much and the prices aren't good. For the slightly bigger price I'd rather have better image quality and a collection.
That's a shame, though not surprising. Does something like redbox exist where you are? Damn, all netflix regions I want that!

Linius

After the shit fest (imo) that was the first Captain film it's hard for me to get hyped for this one. But I've been hearing so many positive things so far. I'm conflicted :(

MutFox

Banned
After the shit fest (imo) that was the first Captain film it's hard for me to get hyped for this one. But I've been hearing so many positive things so far. I'm conflicted :(

Yeah, the 1st one wasn't great...
Actually, it started well, but finished poorly.

Linius

I buy blu's/DVD's of films I haven't seen yet as well. Mostly the classics you 'ought' to have seen. Or films by directors I dig.

Fuck y'all for reminding me of the Orange Box and Valve being Valve.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE CONCLUSION TO MAH HALF LIFE?

Mmmmmm
i was hoping the socks would get you, bb ;)

Oh, they got to me all right.

o-face.gif

I just found out Michiel Huisman aka Daario in Game of Thrones is also going to be in season two of Orphan Black.

This is too much husbando for me. :negativeman:

I also like Italian names. Especially for girls.

Just...for the record.

I've never really thought about what to name my potential future children. Probably because I'd have to go out of the way to have kids. Eh, I'll think about it when the surrogate's in her ninth month.

I used the alphabet pick up line on a girl who is one of the mods of the server I play... She laughed...

That's something.

(._. )

Also, a guy from that server asked me if I am a she, and if he is a fool for loving me...

That's not something.

(.-. )

Kitchen sinks are the most disgusting place in every house, and it's incredible we wash dishes in them. Spread the germs around I guess.

Also, I'm listening to Aqua. I'd request help. But I don't want help.

Sweet from the flowers
Honey from the bees
I've got a feeling I'm ready to release
Roses are red
And violets are blue
Honey is sweet
But not as sweet as you

tumblr_mu2q44uYOO1r8s5bto1_500.gif

Tonight is shaping up to be a europop kind of night.

AcridMeat

Banned
Aww, I'm sorry Acrid.

Kitchen Sink is great though. Has MnMs, nuts, chocolate chips, amazing. I'll be honest, it doesn't look at good as it tastes.
Honestly, a lot of the best stuff I've ever had is that way.
Tonight is shaping up to be a europop kind of night.
Europop huh? High school my friend would blast that so loud with the windows down. Every time we hung out and I was picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom