• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night Wazzy and my other friends had a surprise party for my birthday ;_____; and I'm just unpackaging all the gifts and stuff now. And I'm feeling the feels so hard. They thought of all my favorite things!! :') WAHHH I'm so lucky.

7g305Y6.jpg

I love your happy face so much <3
It's the actual best.
I.. I'm blushing.. o_________o!

That's so much cool stuff! What's the DR thing?
Ahhh right?!?! :D The DR thing is a folder for school! There's also a Monokuma pillow underneath it!!

So many plushies. I have a serious dearth of plushies. The only one I can think of is the RaidouFrost that came with Devil Summoner 2.

We can let the plushies watch, bb.

Bought Infamous for 65 AUD. EB Pricematched Dick Smith, which is great because the nearest DS with it in stock was over 200km away. Next cheapest price at competing stores was 88.

Also bought lunch. Baked potato with creamed corn, bacon and pineapple filling on top.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bought Infamous for 65 AUD. EB Pricematched Dick Smith, which is great because the nearest DS with it in stock was over 200km away. Next cheapest price at competing stores was 88.

Also bought lunch. Baked potato with creamed corn, bacon and pineapple filling on top.

good... good... NOW ADD ME ON PSN

You're watching the new one?
Please give your review without spoilers after! :D

I'm so hyped for the movie!

Review:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. SO GOOD. HNG.

TURN OFF YOUR PHONE!

Did that immediately after posting. Literally immediately after.

After the shit fest (imo) that was the first Captain film it's hard for me to get hyped for this one. But I've been hearing so many positive things so far. I'm conflicted :(

Yeah, the 1st one wasn't great...
Actually, it started well, but finished poorly.

Addition to my review:

Yeah I didn't think the first one was great after. This is a completely different beast.

I just found out Michiel Huisman aka Daario in Game of Thrones is also going to be in season two of Orphan Black.

This is too much husbando for me. :negativeman:

I take it you've watched Treme?

MutFox

Banned
Review:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. SO GOOD. HNG.

Addition to my review:

Yeah I didn't think the first one was great after. This is a completely different beast

OMG OMG OMG!!

Can't wait to see it, but I have to wait...
How did you get it early?

For some reason from the trailers, it looks like the best Marvel movie...
Where would you rank it among the Marvel films?

OMG OMG OMG!!

Can't wait to see it, but I have to wait...
How did you get it early?

For some reason from the trailers, it looks like the best Marvel movie...
Where would you rank it among the Marvel films?

England, yo! :D
Oh the beautiful irony

I don't have a full ranking, but it's definitely up topsides. Something like this would seem about right:

Avengers
Cap 2
IM3
IM
Thor 2
Thor
Hulk
IM2
Cap 1

Given that I just made that up on the spot, some can probably be switched around a bit, but it's close enough.

It's definitely the most serious of all the films so far. Which is kind of hilarious given the directors' previous works consist of Community, Arrested Development and You, Me and Dupree. And fuck me they nailed the action

Speaking of movies, just got back from watching Sabotage. Wasn't what I was expecting but I thought it was a great movie. It was kind of weird watching Arnold in a serious role.

MutFox

Banned
England, yo! :D
Oh the beautiful irony

I don't have a full ranking, but it's definitely up topsides. Something like this would seem about right:

Avengers
Cap 2
IM3
IM
Thor 2
Thor
Hulk
IM2
Cap 1

Given that I just made that up on the spot, some can probably be switched around a bit, but it's close enough.

It's definitely the most serious of all the films so far. Which is kind of hilarious given the directors' previous works consist of Community, Arrested Development and You, Me and Dupree. And fuck me they nailed the action

Can't wait to see it then...
I see you have IM3 really high up, for me that one is probably below IM2... :p

Yeah, we usually get movies at the same time as the US gets them...
Most of the time it's a good thing... :/

FakeGAF, am I bad person for loving Arnold Schwarzenegger prank phone calls? I just find them so hilarious but I know they're only good because of other people's anguish.

Smiley90

Started watching Accel World.

WHY IS HE A GODDAMN PIGLET I'M NOT SURE I CAN GET BEHIND THIS.

Smiley90

This dude has known this hot chick for like a day and is already more whipped than Heretic and Quick combined goddamnit.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Just realised I spelt hysterically wrong. Boo.

Canadia and parts of America have left us ;__;

Ninja come join. Let me hear that chav

NinjaBoiX

Just realised I spelt hysterically wrong. Boo.

Canadia and parts of America have left us ;__;

Ninja come join. Let me hear that chav
The house is asleep cat, and I got shit to do when I get up with ma peeps landing soon.

I will come and play next time though. I'll sing you some Barry White.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
The house is asleep cat, and I got shit to do when I get up with ma peeps landing soon.

I will come and play next time though. I'll sing you some Barry White.

You better </3

I threatened Peter with nudes
Maybe not threatened, just offered along with Emily
See what you're missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom