• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Shut gaf down. We've peaked
vby9JdQ.png

NinjaBoiX

I just can't get into KOTOR, but I'm really enjoying Oblivion...
Don't kill me

Sorry, can't kill you, you must be dead inside.

To be fair, I enjoyed Oblivion when it came out, but I was like 13 and had way too much time on my hands. I just don't think it really has a place anymore when you have Skyrim. It still has a few neat side quests, and the expansion is a bit better, but the environments are so terrible which is a shame in a game that focuses so much on exploration.

Aww, really? I think it is one the best, if not the best multiplayer mode I've played. Just can't get tired of it.

Yeah, I am not even really sure why. I did enjoy it for a few days but got tired of it really quickly. It kept my attention way longer than Prop Hunt though.

Moonrise Kingdom was filmed at various RI locations and even a Boy Scout camp literally 15 minutes away from my house :D

Also omg Tangled

Look forward to watching Moonrise Kingdom.

Tangled I pretty much bought because it was 2 Disney 3D Blu-Rays for one, so even though I already have seen it I got it anyway since there wasn't a good one I had not seen yet.

Not that I mind, since I was doubting earlier too about Tangled because it is amazing.

And I saw Gladiator on TV once, but I am not sure whether that was the normal cut and I don't remember too much of it. The rest I haven't seen yet.

AcridMeat

Banned
Am I a NinjaBoiX? Because I'm enjoying what you are serving there.
I recently watched this Futurama episode so it's on my mind but I instantly of, "If that's his pizza, then I'm I C Whatever." Definitely a couple beats I wish were longer.
Shut gaf down. We've peaked
vby9JdQ.png
The torso hahahaha
Anyone here play Trouble in Terrorist Town?
What is that?
I just can't get into KOTOR, but I'm really enjoying Oblivion...
Don't kill me
What didn't you like about it? It's much more focused than Oblivion.
Moonrise Kingdom was filmed at various RI locations and even a Boy Scout camp literally 15 minutes away from my house :D
So anywhere in Rhode Island?
You set these up so easily I'm sorry
Tangled I pretty much bought because it was 2 Disney 3D Blu-Rays for one, so even though I already have seen it I got it anyway since there wasn't a good one I had not seen yet.
Wait people buy blu-rays primarily of movies they've never seen? But how would you know you want to own it then? You're blowing my mind Prophet.

I recently watched this Futurama episode so it's on my mind but I instantly of, "If that's his pizza, then I'm I C Whatever." Definitely a couple beats I wish were longer.

The torso hahahaha
What is that?

So anywhere in Rhode Island?
You set these up so easily I'm sorry
Wait people buy blu-rays primarily of movies they've never seen? But how would you know you want to own it then? You're blowing my mind Prophet.

Because I simply don't have a different way of watching them except for pirating them. I don't buy new blu-rays though, only when they are older and cheaper.

And I am not buying DVDs anymore.

AcridMeat

Banned
"Mafia"-esque game mode mod for GMod.
Ohh I see. That sounds interesting. I don't play Garry's Mod though. Prop hunter looks pretty funny too.
Because I simply don't have a different way of watching them except for pirating them. I don't buy new blu-rays though, only when they are older and cheaper.

And I am not buying DVDs anymore.
Are you saying that killing off rental stores has now created this gap in the market forcing consumerism?! :O I use netflix or amazon instant for most things. (V) (;,,;) (V)
They took a picture of my ass instead of my face at my last soccer game ;____; whyyyyyy LOL
If that guy keeps looking down like that his ass is gonna get saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked

Risgroo

I dunno, just felt a bit too clunky for my liking (I know, I know, Oblivion), and I'm much less patient with games than I used to be. I'll give it another go soon though, I might just need a while to get used to it. Massive Star Wars fan, so I can't really skip it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I dunno, just felt a bit too clunky for my liking (I know, I know, Oblivion), and I'm much less patient with games than I used to be. I'll give it another go soon though, I might just need a while to get used to it. Massive Star Wars fan, so I can't really skip it.
It took me a while to get into it because you don't get a lightsaber right away. Once I got one I was all 'bout that game.

Ohh I see. That sounds interesting. I don't play Garry's Mod though. Prop hunter looks pretty funny too.

Are you saying that killing off rental stores has now created this gap in the market forcing consumerism?! :O I use netflix or amazon instant for most things. (V) (;,,;) (V)

If that guy keeps looking down like that his ass is gonna get saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked

I actually still used rental stores before they closed the last one down in me neighborhood a few months ago. :(

And I also use the Netflix of every region, but there are many movies that are not on there sadly, so then I need to buy.

There is an online rental thing where you can stream, but it sucks incredibly much and the prices aren't good. For the slightly bigger price I'd rather have better image quality and a collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom