• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I mean, it could be whatever I guess. Doesn't bother me.

Why did you stop posting though? I hope it wasn't because of my monstrous creation.
What was your creation?

And I've just been super busy the past couple weeks so I haven't been on GAF much. I was planning BB's surprise party and working all week and then the rest was spent playing FFXHD. :p

I'm parched.

You're back <3<3<3

Hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

What was your creation?
V3v1gXc.png

It's good to know you were busy with some fun stuff though!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
My hair is really fluffy this morning. I blame you Adam.

Also In Flames are the best music to listen to on the way to work on a Sunday morning.

Snowing today... it's nearly April. Have we entered another ice age? Stay tuned for updates.

thanks! let me introduce myself. my name is david. i am thirty and live in beautiful nj. my handle is dedicated to my favorite bicyclist. i will lurk for now.

Welcome. Hopefully, we don't scare you off. But if you read all those pages and didn't get scared off, I guess that's a good sign.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Tiddums, as a history buff, have you ever read up on the wins of the Swiss farmers against the Habsburg army of knights?

Date 15 November 1315
Location Morgarten Pass
Result Decisive Swiss victory

Strength

Switzerland:
1,500 infantry and archers

Austria/Habsburg:
5,500 infantry and 2,500 heavy cavalry

Casualties and losses
1,500 Habsburg soldiers killed[1]

Or Sempach? We were quite the military powerhouse in the 14th/15th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom