• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Ughhh about to start my shift. Fuck uuuuuuuuuuu Sunday morningggggggg

It's been a few years since I listened to all the trance podcasts regularly so this set is anything but predictable.
EN58JDL.gif

wow this song is killing it.

I can't stop watching this gif.

Windam

Scaley member
I didn't recognize you without dragonite D:

My avatar was Charizard! :eek:

I'm mostly doing this to weird Smiley out. Not because Yukiko is the best waifu in the game. Nuh-uh, I'm not that much of a loser. :)

...I am.

Wazzy, Badger! We should have a PSN/Steam (join the PC gaming elite!) gaming time. :D

Not Smiley because he's a dick who only joined PlayStation Nation this gen with the PS4.

Spoilers:
Just beat Shadow Mitsuo and saw the beach scene (fuckin' Kanji LOL). Summer break is over and back to school now.

Fuck. I can't counter your post saying Yukiko was best then. :(

Though it would be the-person-i-cant-tell>Rise>Chie>Yukiko to me.

Even though all of them are pretty good.

Acid08

Banned
Only thing worse than a Yukiko sympathizer is a Marie sympathizer.

MJH has a point about Rise though. Her arc is the best in the game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Only thing worse than a Yukiko sympathizer is a Marie sympathizer.

MJH has a point about Rise though. Her arc is the best in the game.

Marie is cool you shut up.

Chie's arc is the most damn boring one in the game, though she's alright. Rise is too......... uh........ childish for me.

Yukiko's alright, would be my nr2 for sure.

My nr. 1 is the same as wsox's, aka "girl Windam hasn't gotten to in the game yet".

Acid08

Banned
Marie is cool you shut up.

Chie's arc is the most damn boring one in the game, though she's alright. Rise is too......... uh........ childish for me.

Yukiko's alright, would be my nr2 for sure.

My nr. 1 is the same as wsox's, aka "girl Windam hasn't gotten to in the game yet".

Aka Ms.
My Only Point Is To Explain Everything You Already Know In The Slowest Way Possible During Every Story Scene And Also I Have A Gun

Smiley90

Aka Ms.
My Only Point Is To Explain Everything You Already Know In The Slowest Way Possible During Every Story Scene And Also I Have A Gun

aka
still better than those text messages Rise sends you when she wants to hang out that nearly give you cancer

Naoto is the most interesting get out of town all of you
Chie close 2nd. Yukiko is dull as hell.

youregoddamnright.gif

You did NOT just rank Chie above Yukiko.

I did. I prefer tomboyish girls IRL too, haha.

aka
still better than those text messages Rise sends you when she wants to hang out that nearly give you cancer

She's much better than the others, Acid.

I just don't mind rise because 1) her design is nice and 2) she feels lime she was written to be Yu's gf.

Smiley90

youregoddamnright.gif

I did. I prefer tomboyish girls IRL too, haha.

She's much better than the others, Acid.

I just don't mind rise because 1) her design is nice and 2) she feels lime she was written to be Yu's gf.

what? No way, in terms of "written to be protagonist's gf" it's definitely Yukiko.

Smiley90

What? Nah man. Why do you think that?

Just felt like that to me when playing the game. She's the first one to show up (well I guess Chie, but... yeah), and her story arc makes him pretty important.

OMG I HATE MY PARENTS' INN I'M GOING TO MOVE
JK IM GOING TO STAY HERE

no thanks.

Rise hits on him at like every opportunity. The writing makes this obvious.

Rise is soooooooooo damn annoying though. :lol Needs way too much attention, I can't deal with that. But I guess I see your point.

Acid08

Banned
OMG I HATE MY PARENTS' INN I'M GOING TO MOVE
JK IM GOING TO STAY HERE

no thanks.

Rise hits on him at like every opportunity. The writing makes this obvious.
Plus they establish they're going to
see each other a lot because Yu moves back to the city where Rise is going to be continuing her idol career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom