• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, I don't think I can trust either of those heathens anymore.

most people who frequent the sports threads probably have 100ppp out of necessity

The last 5 minutes of Bruins-Leafs was basically just pages over pages of "oh god" and "looooooooooooool"

I gave 100ppp the good ole college try once
for 15 minutes.

It just felt so weird. I couldn't adapt fast enough. It'd be like switching from black theme GAF. I could never do that either.

Smiley90

I'm at Tim's waiting for my study partner and the three girls at the table behind me are having literally one of the dumbest conversations I've ever heard.

They're talking about how compatible they and their partners are based on their astrological signs and how surprised they were to find out they were x and then how compatible their zodiac signs are.

Then the sentence "we also call each other by our dragon names. His is Draco and mine is Scotty."

I was close to just bursting out in laugter.

I'm at Tim's waiting for my study partner and the three girls at the table behind me are having literally one of the dumbest conversations I've ever heard.

They're talking about how compatible they and their partners are based on their astrological signs and how surprised they were to find out they were x and then how compatible their zodiac signs are.

Then the sentence "we also call each other by our dragon names. His is Draco and mine is Scotty."

I was close to just bursting out in laugter.

Girls are fucking weird.

I would know.

Smiley90

"When I was in High School I had a bra size A, but then I got addicted to sex and had a child and became an adult and now I'm a bra size D. Trust me girls, once you have sex you'll get addicted to it. Mike and me do it all the time."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAALP

for reference, these girls look like they're not even close to 20.

"When I was in High School I had a bra size A, but then I got addicted to sex and had a child and became an adult and now I'm a bra size D. Trust me girls, once you have sex you'll get addicted to it. Mike and me do it all the time."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAALP

for reference, these girls look like they're not even close to 20.

I wouldn't be able to control my laughter.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ahahahahahahhaahaha

I searched mine

My dragon name is: Sturus Gold-Scales The Ferocious
He is a terrifying monstrosity cast down from the skies! He has scales as gold as the burning sun. He has great plates of bone that form a strong, protective armour. Nothing can defeat this dragon.

Looks like I'm the best one.

Ahahahahahahhaahaha

I searched mine

He is a terrifying monstrosity cast down from the skies! He has scales as gold as the burning sun. He has great plates of bone that form a strong, protective armour. Nothing can defeat this dragon.

My dragon name is:Huxssiu Chaos-Scales The Anger
He shatters mountaintops with titanic rage! He is a chameleon dragon with scales that change colour depending on mood. He has great plates of bone that form a strong, protective armour. Nothing can defeat this dragon.

Meet me somewhere, brah.

6 days after me. Plus a year. But still.

August birthdays are best.

We're pretty close! August 8th, 23. Turned 18 on 08/08/08.

Aww yiss August birthdays!

Ahahahahahahhaahaha

I searched mine

Mine is

Steqazz Indigo-Shroud The Fiend

She breathes vile, sulphurous fumes, poisoning all! She has scales as indigo as poisonous flowers. She brings death without mercy. This one shrouds the land in darkness, dominating all.

100ppp, dark theme is best.

also.

Skurhu Light-Breather The Earthbreaker

He breathes lightning and scorches the very air! He has scales as light as the dawn. He breathes soot and smoke, covering the land with a shroud of darkness. This one brings the night in the day

k

Mmm short hair... oh wait.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm generally not a fan of longer hair on men.

But some can get away with it.

ustv-michiel-huisman.jpg

Unf.

I thought that was Teddie. Welp.

It's been a while since I last played. But I remember it being heavily implied that it was Chie.

I went through a phase where I had longer hair but it looked bad because I didn't know what to do with it or how to get it cut. It's also a bit of a hastle to take care of so I never let it grow out too long now. I go about 7 weeks between cuts. Low maintenance, looks ok.

Long hair is fine on a girl ofc. Although when Jlaw got a pixie cut I almost died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom