• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's impressive. She's pretty well known by now. But if you work in a place where they don't force popular radio on you, well bless you fine sir.

I only listen to alternative stations. My work plays a lot of shit music, but most of it is old. Some new good stuff like Capital Cities and stuff, but that's about it.

Wazzy

Banned
My avatar was Charizard! :eek:

I'm mostly doing this to weird Smiley out. Not because Yukiko is the best waifu in the game. Nuh-uh, I'm not that much of a loser. :)

...I am.

Wazzy, Badger! We should have a PSN/Steam (join the PC gaming elite!) gaming time. :D

Not Smiley because he's a dick who only joined PlayStation Nation this gen with the PS4.

Huh. For some reason I always thought it was dragonite.

I saw her in Boston last year and this happened

ttn3n0o.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I guess I messed you guys up :lol

Though I'm pretty sure I thought the drawing of charizard was dragonite.

All pokemon look the same to you, don't they.

It's okay Wazzy, not everyone can be part of the cool kids.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ah okay that was from Season 3. See I panicked and only read part of the title.

All is well.

DON'T TEMPT ME TIDDUMS

Also these reactions. I live.

What's kind of funny is that I stopped watching the show a couple eps into the season. Then I heard about a shocking scene but actually getting spoiled firmly brought me back to the show. Learned my lesson, won't drop the show again.

On a side note, I always seem to get spoiled because of deaths in TV shows :(

edit: Cornballer is awesome, likes Justified too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom