• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
kJiGK2j.jpg

Is that Katniss Everdeen?

Saw this on gaming, figured Dragonz might like it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Alright, tried making my own .gif this time instead of just putting faces on things. Don't know how you guys feel about Conan but I enjoy his stuff sometimes.

rxBONRz.gif

Go watch the scene in episode 1 about "going home" and tell me he's not terrible.

I mean Emilia is bad until season three, but at least Dany is awesome.

That scene's perfectly fine. Viserys is an annoying asshole of a character. And his performance portrays that perfectly.

Go watch the scene you got your username from tbh. Or any other Dany scene. They all consist of Emilia being a fierce bitch and not much else. Yes, Dany's a better and more likable character obviously. But my point is that Clarke doesn't do the character justice at all.

She's still better than Kit Harington's Jon Snow tho. :eyes:

Too bad I'll be a ghost. And not a ghost-type Pokémon, either. An actual ghost. Like in Ghost. Are you ready, Tiddums?

zIKaJUm.jpg

Omg

I need to rewatch this movie. Because reasons.

That scene's perfectly fine. Viserys is an annoying asshole of a character. And his performance portrays that perfectly.

Go watch the scene you got your username from tbh. Or any other Dany scene. They all consist of Emilia being a fierce bitch and not much else. Yes, Dany's a better and more likable character obviously. But my point is that Clarke doesn't do the character justice at all.

She's still better than Kit Harington's Jon Snow tho. :eyes:

At least we can agree on that last line. He's still a babe though.

y2dvd

Alright, tried making my own .gif this time instead of just putting faces on things. Don't know how you guys feel about Conan but I enjoy his stuff sometimes.

rxBONRz.gif

Conan used to be the GOAT. He kinda lost his edge a bit ever since the Tonight Show saga, but he still spits good material here and there. Dude is in my city and I'm not doing anything about it. What am I doing with my life?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom