• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone here ever have chocolate coated coffee beans? They used to be my jam.

I don't drink coffee much because I don't want to grow a tolerance.

Watching a CK2 Let's Play where the Norse Count of Gotland built up a raiding party that walked all the way to India, kidnapped a Buddhist Indian girl, then took her as a concubine and converted to Buddhist.

Now the Kingdom of Sweden has flipped and there are Norse Buddhists in control of all Scandinavia

:lol

LuffyZoro

Anyone here ever have chocolate coated coffee beans? They used to be my jam.

I don't drink coffee much because I don't want to grow a tolerance.

Delicious. I ate like half a bag in one sitting once.

Watching a CK2 Let's Play where the Norse Count of Gotland built up a raiding party that walked all the way to India, kidnapped a Buddhist Indian girl, then took her as a concubine and converted to Buddhist.

Now the Kingdom of Sweden has flipped and there are Norse Buddhists in control of all Scandinavia

Have you read this?

:lol :lol :lol

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_lxrbk7DoL11qg9l5po1_1280.jpg

Welcome to the Fake Gaf.

So... in CK2 news for Dragonz and Tedium, my Irish Duchess/Petty Queen's husband just became Byzantine emperor. If they have no sons the next ruler will be Empress and Duchess of Munster. 0_o

Lack of sons probably won't last; despite the distance between Constantinople and Limerick, they're totes in lurve and will probably boink like rabbits.

Guess I could save it, load the save as the Cathar Emperor and change the succession laws then switch back to my Duchess, but I am not sure I am ready to run the empire.

So... in CK2 news for Dragonz and Tedium, my Irish Duchess/Petty Queen's husband just became Byzantine emperor. If they have no sons the next ruler will be Empress and Duchess of Munster. 0_o

Lack of sons probably won't last; despite the distance between Constantinople and Limerick, they're totes in lurve and will probably boink like rabbits.

Guess I could save it, load the save as the Cathar Emperor and change the succession laws then switch back to my Duchess, but I am not sure I am ready to run the empire.

Send daggers in the post. Assassins r us.

Running the Byzantines is fun. I fucked up though, now I've got a revolt on my hands. Uh oh.

usea

I watched Ferris Bueller again last night. What a good movie. The person I watched it with seemed only mildly entertained (her first viewing), but fuck it. So good.

TrueGrime

Sunday.

Was thinking about buying new speakers but decided to hold off for now.

Yeah yeah! Damn aussies. ;p

Speakers for your PC or TV? I really want a bose sound bar but I don't know if I'm willing to fork over the cash. Especially since I'm considering getting a PS4 within the next two weeks.

Yeah yeah! Damn aussies. ;p

Speakers for your PC or TV? I really want a bose sound bar but I don't know if I'm willing to fork over the cash. Especially since I'm considering getting a PS4 within the next two weeks.

PC speakers. Just a cheap logitech 5.1 setup. To replace my cheap logitech 5.1 setup from 2005. I got a good set of headphones though so tbh I don't need surround speakers.

TrueGrime

PC speakers. Just a cheap logitech 5.1 setup. To replace my cheap logitech 5.1 setup from 2005. I got a good set of headphones though so tbh I don't need surround speakers.

Yeah. Mine are about that old. Insignias with 2 speakers and a sub. I wish I had the setup for a 5.1! And of course I have a logitech G35 for my headset.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

My headphones are held together by the finest sticky-tape money can buy that I found in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom