• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Going for a bike ride several days after being basically bed bound with a cold = a Lisa whose lungs were about to explode. That was only 4km in. Ended up getting to 14km all up today. Pushed myself too hard too soon :( Normally I can go over 30km in a go

everything seems to be back to normal so I thought I'd come back. So sweet of you guys to care <3

TrueGrime

I have a local re-branding of the Brainwavz HM5

Damn. They look good. And comfortable. Pricey though.

Going for a bike ride several days after being basically bed bound with a cold = a Lisa whose lungs were about to explode. That was only 4km in. Ended up getting to 14km all up today. Pushed myself too hard too soon :( Normally I can go over 30km in a go

everything seems to be back to normal so I thought I'd come back. So sweet of you guys to care <3

Welcome back, Caaaaaat.

She returns! Welcome back!

Glad you're getting better!
and that you decided to deem us worthy of your presence :p, edit: though I will admit the conversation weirded me out too
I don't even know how far I could bike myself, probably not far :(. I need to get in shape.

TrueGrime

Come to FakeGAF, see Ems talking about her comp overheating. Click on the Titanfall thread, scroll down to the last poster and see that his name is Overheat.

The sign of end times indeed.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
She returns! Welcome back!

Glad you're getting better!
and that you decided to deem us worthy of your presence :p, edit: though I will admit the conversation weirded me out too
I don't even know how far I could bike myself, probably not far :(. I need to get in shape.
When I started again in November last year I barely made it 5km without dying. It doesn't take long to get that resistance up!

NUyttbn.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You should change your avatar to something more current like Captain America or a Neopet. A Game of Thrones is soooo 1996.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's 1:11 am and I feel like getting something to eat, and the closest place is McDonalds and it's 25 mins away.

Do I go? Voting starts now.

It's 1:11 am and I feel like getting something to eat, and the closest place is McDonalds and it's 25 mins away.

Do I go? Voting starts now.

If it was closer than that i'd be all over it but that's a bit too far. I'm gonna go with no lol. Speaking of which it's the same time here and it's about time i actually went to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom