• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

In 2 weeks I will be getting ready to go to Belgium for Groezrock

So fucking pumped
Nice one man! Sounds like fun.

*checks line-up, NOFX and The Descendants right at the top*

OFf4ivi.gif

Link for those interested:

Groezrock 2014 line-up

y2dvd

So many Game of Thrones spoilers being thrown around on my FB feed. I plan to watch it one day but I think I will remember the spoilers whenever I come to watching the show. :\

NinjaBoiX

So many Game of Thrones spoilers being thrown around on my FB feed. I plan to watch it one day but I think I will remember the spoilers whenever I come to watching the show. :
I think a few days leeway, maybe a week tops is appropriate for spoilers, it's such a big show that you can't expect people not to talk about it.

Having said that, what are you waiting for? It's primo telly, believe.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
So many Game of Thrones spoilers being thrown around on my FB feed. I plan to watch it one day but I think I will remember the spoilers whenever I come to watching the show. :\

You should watch it now and save yourself the trouble. I mean, I loved Lost, but if I had to compare watching it when it came out, and watching it today, there's no contest.

I mean, Game of Thrones isn't losing it's efficacy (the first book is nearly 20 years old at this point) but there's still something to be said about staying at the head of the crowd and watching things on their release date, or near enough to.

NinjaBoiX

Lost started out great and just ended up being plain 'ol fucking strange towards the end.

Nothing wrong with getting a little strange.
The finale was incredible, getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

It had a load of problems, but on balance I loved Lost. The setting, characters, music, all top notch. There was actually some really good writing in there too, and the storytelling was great until season 5.

I need to rewatch it soon, love it.

TrueGrime

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I loved the show. I just found it hard to follow things towards the end. It was one of those shows where towards the end I visited message boards to see what the general populace thought was happening.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Tasty licks/ eat of those abs/ hope he doesn't choke on his own chocolate vomit/ e.c.t.

y2dvd

I think a few days leeway, maybe a week tops is appropriate for spoilers, it's such a big show that you can't expect people not to talk about it.

Having said that, what are you waiting for? It's primo telly, believe.

I don't agree with any timeframe of when spoilers are ok to be honest. In forums, you post it in the spoilers thread. In person, you check if a person have seen so and so. On social media, just give a spoiler warning tagline. I don't see what's so hard to do any of these. There are a number of reasons why one can't keep up with live airings. It's inconsiderate to just come out with a spoiler and ruins the enjoyment of it when it actually happens.

/ends rant

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Rick and Morty is like Doctor Who mixed with Venture Bros. and China IL. and cocaine.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Never seen a single episode of Dr Who.

I've seen like, 10. I feel you man. They put like, $10 worth of effort into costumes. Like, I bet they recruit the prop designers right out of highschool because everything looks like it's made for a shitty school play about robots.

Acid08

Banned
Rangers all the way. SJ for you? You guys have been so close so many times.The Kings will not lay down and take it though. Going to be a tough series.
I really like this Rangers team but I also really hate AV so it's kind of a wash there :p but that series is going to be super entertaining. Same with Detroit Boston.

And yeah man, especially after Brown effectively ended Hertl's Calder campaign. There's a lot of bad blood. At least we have home ice this time around.

Wazzy

Banned
Are you for the Flyers or Rangers? Our series against the Kings is going to be a bloodbath.

Wazzy :(

At least Gillis is gone!
That's true. I hope things turn around because we're in such a shit position right now and it sucks. I love playoff season and I don't get it this year. :((((
Long time no see

FFX/X-2 are addictions I couldn't(and still can't) quit. :( Oh and I guess work but then again, I post a lot from the work computer lol

TrueGrime

I really like this Rangers team but I also really hate AV so it's kind of a wash there :p but that series is going to be super entertaining. Same with Detroit Boston.

And yeah man, especially after Brown effectively ended Hertl's Calder campaign. There's a lot of bad blood. At least we have home ice this time around.

I don't like AV but I hated Torts even more. And I heard about Brown and Herts. I'm predicting fights before the 1st period is over for you guys too!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's so sweet you guys. So are they having sexual intercourse yet?

Toa TAK

Banned
Well now you both have to get girlfriends too. You can't let your younger siblings show you up like that.

Shaddup.

Though I'm pretty sure half of LA has my number at this point. What's the point of being told you're cute when you can barely get any? :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
That's so sweet you guys. So are they having sexual intercourse yet?

wtf mang

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
They're going to start rubbing their bodies against each other like hot sticky candles.
Awkward, disgusting candles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom