• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Thanks.

I'm going to bust my history nut all ov-

Ok I can't say that with a straight face.

tumblr_inline_mqmy41hvcc1qz4rgp.gif

HOLY SHIT

I thought I had classes tomorrow because I thought our break started Friday

BUT I DON'T BECAUSE VACATION ACTUALLY STARTS TOMORROW ASDJFASKFHASIDJASFHJASDJSKADJASKDJSKDJSAKDHASKH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Also grats Lisa, I told you you could do it!

PirateKing

Lisa, I pretty much got the same shit as well. Got three assignments to finish off in the next week.

Yeah, I'm 100% sure that was a big spoiler as well. I stopped at season three of GoT. Btw, Arrow tonight. Somebody hold my feels.

P.S this thread got weird fast...again.

NinjaBoiX

Is anyone else getting Trials Fusion on PS4? I want some more times to beat! Also, KZ:Shadowfall's open levels are really confusing, I got lost like three times in the first mission. Not really feeling it so far after having a blast with BF4.

I'm also going to link a tune with every post I make today, just 'cos I feel like it:

AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
Her voice is so sexy, mmm...
She looks like Poison in Street Fighters/Final Fight :p

Also, where are those GIFs from?
Not a clue fella, I just thought they were cool gifs!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Post milestones don't count if you post in Fake Gaf, that's like celebrating your birthday 4 times a year.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Foxtel is a piece of shit. I dunno why my family still keeps it.

Get Netflix on PS3 or X360. Seriously, it's worth it.

Our families are idiots, that's why. I'd get Netflix but it costs money, and xbox live gold costs money, and I'm poor.

Does stealing intellectual property make me an intellectual? No, just cool.

TrueGrime

Still waiting for your Rangers one.

Also, I finished the plasma railgun at level 35. ;)

I'm dressed and ready. Tonight is the night!

And I hate you. I really am considering not going to Gen4. 50 railgun kills. What a crock of SHIT. You know what I heard? Compared to the Cubs, the WSox are Chicago's poor man team. You ready for tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom