• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Wot r u gona do abot it?

r u avin' a giggl ther m8?

Yes actually. When I'm tired everything becomes funny. Please bash me fookin ead in so I can sleep. I've finished my bio notes so I have 0 reason to be awake at 6:30am AND OH MY GOD IS THE SKY GETTING BRIGHTER FUUUUUUUUUCK

Holy shit, HBO acquired the rights to do another I, Claudius adaptation in 2011.

1269259657_omg_catwfufv.gif

Windam

Scaley member
You guys I haven't had a drink of water in like 8 hours. Am I gonna die

EDIT: Tied with Badger for posts in this thread now muahahahahaha

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's true. ; ;

4 posts and then I'm beating Dragonz meaning I can go to bed.

SCREW U SMILEY GO TO BED TOO

I stopped posting didn't I? I'm in bed now, so this is my last post for the night. Cya guys all tmrw. I'll be sleeping the longest out of everyone anyway, so you guys can catch up. :p

WINDAM

GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP

Windam

Scaley member
I stopped posting didn't I? I'm in bed now, so this is my last post for the night. Cya guys all tmrw. I'll be sleeping the longest out of everyone anyway, so you guys can catch up. :p

WINDAM

GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP

FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!

SBH

Well that was fun.
Partied until 7 in the morning and then got a ride home.
Woke up now and Simpsons marathon is on tv. Stupid funny still drunk hangover. I love these. Can't stop laughing.

I have no idea what that is, but... yay?

What's that?

The whole series looks like it's been on Youtube for 3 years. So I guess the BBC doesn't give a toss if you want to watch it there. Search "I, Claudius" on YT and the entire series comes up in a playlist.

It's an adaptation two British novels - I, Claudius and Claudius the God. They are a semi-fictional reconstruction of the autobiographical works that the Roman Emperor Claudius wrote, but which were lost (we have other authors referring to the stuff he wrote, but no surviving copies of the original documents). It details the time from after the assassination of Julius Caesar up to the end of Claudius' own reign. Between those two, it covers the reigns of Tiberius and Caligula.

It's a bit old, and you can tell they had a limited budget, but it's pretty good too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BOTH OF YOU BED TIME. NOW.

I ALREADY SAID I WAS GOING TO BED

JESUS CHRIST

also I'm older than both you two so EVERYONE

BEDTIME

IF I SEE ONE MORE POST FROM YOU GUYS AFTER THIS ONE

I'M GONNA... LIKE... I DON'T KNOW YET, BUT THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE HARSH

Wazzy

Banned
Ahhh okay I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks TDM and Tence.

Night y'all

Smiley, Windam, u bitches beat be going to bed

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't got around to H4.

Can you tell me the stupid stuff relating to transhumanism in spoiler tags?

About halfway through the game (if I remember correctly) Master Chief has his "evolution accelerated" as a plot Kludge to give him immunity to a Forerunner super-weapon,so that later in the game when everyone around him dies from this super-weapon, it makes sense that he's still alive because "hey, remember that time when we accelerated your evolution?" You have super-weapon immunity now, don't-you-know.

There are so many Tasmanians on GAF, dude.

I don't know where they keep coming from.

Mostly Hobart, surely?

About halfway through the game (if I remember correctly) Master Chief has his "evolution accelerated" as a plot Kludge to give him immunity to a Forerunner super-weapon,so that later in the game when everyone around him dies from this super-weapon, it makes sense that he's still alive because "hey, remember that time when we accelerated your evolution?" You have super-weapon immunity now, don't-you-know.

Jesus. That's a Brannon Braga tier plotpoint.

You probably don't want to know.

Earlier today it was weird slashfics. Sometimes it's cool stuff for cool people like history podcasts. Other times it's Gattaca, or pineapple pizza.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Continued writing my novel today. After a two month hiatus. Feels good!

Details!

I did have an AusGAFer recognise me in Preachers a few weeks ago. An AusGAFer who had never seen me or knew what I looked like, to boot.

the fuck do you assholes get upto in these threads

I think this youtube video summarises the thread pretty well, especially if you're slightly inebriated as you watch it.

Edit: I forgot to link the video because I am slightly inebriated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom