• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know T___T

"Looking deep into Dash's purple eyes she said "Mate with me, my beautiful she-stallion" "

iE6FJ25XLZ2g.gif

MutFox

Banned
Just got home from a night of drinking... :|

I feel like crap right now... bad headache...
Soon I gotta go to some superbowl party... :|

I was supposed to go to a friend's bday last night but I didn't feel like being around a bunch of hammered people last night... So, I took to Gaf.

Ironic, huh?

Wazzy

Banned
Normally I don't get this bad after drinking... :|
I def won't go as hard next weekend...

Way too many Tequila shots.
Usually they don't phase me, but last night was different... :(

Gud. Save it all the canucks game.

Funny thing is, I won't be drinking much other than a beer or so, heh.

MutFox

Banned
Gud. Save it all the canucks game.

Funny thing is, I won't be drinking much other than a beer or so, heh.

Yeah, I'm probably just gonna stick to beer for the 'Nucks game...
I think I'm gonna pass out for a nap... screw the superbowl...

Windam

Scaley member
Who do you need? I don't think I have a safari with dragons but I might have the pokemon you're looking for.

I got mah Dragonite so I don't really *need* anybody other than Celebi. ¬__¬ Though I would really like a Kadabra (to get an Alakazam).

OH MY GOD MOLTRES APPEARED ALL OF A SUDDEN--oh it ran right as soon as it appeared and before the battle menu came up dafuq

Wazzy

Banned
I got mah Dragonite so I don't really *need* anybody other than Celebi. ¬__¬ Though I would really like a Kadabra (to get an Alakazam).

Ahhh. Is pokebank out yet? I want to get Celebi, too.

Anyway I pretty much have every dragon with their HA so if you need a specific one just let me know. I think the only one I don't have is Garchomp but I'll have to recheck.

Also yeah, you need to find moltres 10 times in order to catch it. It's a load of bullshit but I guess it's better than having to face it with the possibility of it actually running away and being uncatchable.

Windam

Scaley member
Ahhh. Is pokebank out yet? I want to get Celebi, too.

Anyway I pretty much have every dragon with their HA so if you need a specific one just let me know. I think the only one I don't have is Garchomp but I'll have to recheck.

Also yeah, you need to find moltres 10 times in order to catch it. It's a load of bullshit but I guess it's better than having to face it with the possibility of it actually running away and being uncatchable.

I don't think it's out yet. :(

And what the fuck. 10 times? Jesus that's just ridiculous.

Wazzy

Banned

Yup, really dumb.

Also I'm sad that I'll probably have to face BB in the pokemon tournament lol. I'm kind of hoping we don't get paired up and just vs other people but we have similar records.

So there's a path where Route 16 and 15 connect and the Legendary Bird location refreshes as you switch paths. I just kept walking where the two paths meet until Zapdos was on Route 15 or 16 and then I'd walk into tall grass and encounter him.

I ran into him 10 times in less than an hour

Haha damn I got *another* Flying type Safari from your FC xD

Ah well, too bad. Not like I know the difference between any of them :p

Yup, really dumb.

Also I'm sad that I'll probably have to face BB in the pokemon tournament lol. I'm kind of hoping we don't get paired up and just vs other people but we have similar records.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

That really sucks :(

Windam

Scaley member
Yup, really dumb.

Ooh what tournament? :D

So there's a path where Route 16 and 15 connect and the Legendary Bird location refreshes as you switch paths. I just kept walking where the two paths meet until Zapdos was on Route 15 or 16 and then I'd walk into tall grass and encounter him.

I ran into him 10 times in less than an hour

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out.

Aww thank you :) I'm glad you liked it!!

I'm pretty sure my safari is psychic :(!

AWESOME! I needs me an Abra/Kadabra haha :D

Windam

Scaley member
My friend safari doesn't have Kadabra! :'( LOLLL! but still add me anyway? <3

1736-1232-1950

No!
gy4Zl6N.png

I'm joking. Added. :) My FC is 0791-1763-4624.

Also adding your PSN!

GAF tournament, heh.

Also I might have a Abra safari in my FS(Not me personally, just someone elses).

Oh that sounds cool! I'd participate but I'd totally get stomped. All this talk of IV/EV/HA and here I am just happy to have a Pokemon I want haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom